Wrong(Tom Riddle)

I was walking to my last class with Tom by my side holding my hand. When we got to the class, he kissed my forehead. "I love you Y/n. I'll see you after class." And he walked away.

When I walked in and took a seat, Tom's ex, Julia, came in. She stopped at my desk and looked at me. "I know what he's into. Whatever you guys have will never be enough for him. YOU will never be enough for him." She walked to her seat after saying that.

I sat there for a while thinking. I know Tom loves me but I couldn't help but feel like what she's saying is true. I was zoned out the rest of the class questioning Tom and I's relationship. Does he love me?

I was zoning out longer than I thought cuz class was already dismissed. When I walked out, I saw Tom leaning on the wall. "Hello darling!" He said and kissed my head. I saw his ex walk out and she smirked at me. "Let's go to your room" I said and we walked to his dorm.

When we got to his dorm, he took his robe off and jumped onto the bed. I just stood there slowly putting my stuff down. "Y/n? Are you okay? You seem a bit off." He said looking at mye concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said giving him a fake smile. "Come here." He said making room for me on the bed. I laid down next to him and wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his chest. "Y/n please tell me what's wrong." He said stroking my hair.

I sighed before talking. "When I was in my last class, Julia told me that what we have will never be enough for you. That I will never be enough for you." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Y/n look at me." I lifted my head to look at him. "You are more than enough for me. You're all I ever wanted. Heck sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you." He said stroking my cheek. Tears started to stream down my face. "I love you more than anything in this world. Please don't forget that."

I smiled softly and kissed him on the lips. "I love you Tom." I said laying my head back down on his chest. "I love you too Y/n."