Truth or Dare (Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor
Year: 5

I'm friends with the Weasley twins, Lee Jordan, and Oliver Wood, that means I'm the only girl. I'm the one who always keeps everyone in order and makes sure they don't get in trouble, cuz you know their boys but they're MY boys.

Flashback
"You guys are my boys" I say hugging them.
"We're not boys! We're men!" Fred says. I just roll my eyes.

A few hours later
"Where are my boys?" I say as I walk into the gryffindor common room.
"Here!" They all say raising their hands

End of flashback

Basically I'm the mom of the group. Although there are times when I play pranks with the twins. While Oliver and the twins play quidditch, Lee and I always support them in the stands.

Lee is the announcer and when he makes unnecessary comments, I always have to elbow him and tell him to stop. On late nights, all 5 of us go into the gryffindor common room and play games like truth or dare.

Oliver has a huge crush on me, he thinks it's not obvious but it is. Everytime I say dare, they always dare me to kiss him. And I always decline.

Last week

"Y/n truth or dare?" Lee asked. "Umm dare" I said almost immediately. "I dare you to kiss wood" Lee said smirking and looking at Oliver. "Okay" I said standing up and walking towards the table. "Yeaaaa- Wait where are you going?" George asked. I kissed the wooden table, "I kissed Wood." I said slightly smirking.

"I meant Oliver Wood!" Lee yelled. "Well you didn't specify. Anyways it's Fred's turn."

Today

They don't know it but I secretly like Oliver too I just like to mess with them. On this particular night, I decided to surprise them.

"Alright Y/n truth or dare?" Fred asked. I thought for a few seconds before saying "dare" this was a perfect opportunity. "Hmmm I dare you to kiss Wood" Fred said. "Fine" I said.

"Awwww come on- wait what?!" The twins said. But before they could say anything else, I grabbed Oliver's face and kissed him. It didn't last very long but it sure did have an effect on everyone.

When I pulled away Oliver was shocked and so was everyone else. "So George truth or dare?"

I know it's a bit rushed but I decided to write this one real quick. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!