Hufflepuff Girlfriend (Draco Malfoy)

House: Hufflepuff
Blood status: Half blood
Year: 5

I was walking hand in hand with my boyfriend Draco in the corridors. We were heading to the great hall when we passed Pansy Parkinson and her friends

"Why would he be with someone like her? She's a nobody" I hear Pansy say and her friends laugh. Draco notices my grip on his hand loosen, "don't listen to them love. Your perfect" he whispers.

I always try my best to ignore Pansy but she makes it really hard. We walk into the great hall and separate, I got to the the hufflepuff table and Draco goes to the slytherin table.

I sit with Cedric, Hannah, and Susan. "Hey y/n" Hannah says. "Hi" I say with a straight face. "What's wrong? You're usually a lot happier this time of day." Cedric asks concerned.

"Nothing it's just Pansy." I say finally grabbing some food. "What this she do this time? I swear I will hex that girl!" Susan said while biting into her sausage. "Just the usual stuff, how I'm nothing. I'll get over it." I said while buttering my toast.

"She's the worthless one. She has nothing better to do than put others down." Hannah says. "You'll get over it. You're stronger than that!" Cedric says. "Thanks guys." I say biting my toast

After breakfast, Draco met me outside of the great hall and we walked to potions. "Hello gorgeous" Draco says putting an arm around me and kissing my cheek, "ready to go?" "Yup!" I say and we start walking.

After class me and Draco walked by Pansy once again. "Oh look it's the filthy hufflepuff halfblood and the slytherin prince!" I hear Pansy say. "Oh for Merlin's sake!" I say before letting go of Draco's hand and taking out my wand. "FLIPENDO!" I yell knocking Pansy backwards.

"WOAH" Draco says and holds my shoulder to show his support. Hannah, Susan, and Cedric run up to me "nice one y/n!" Cedric said. "Come on let's go to class." I say and we all walk to charms class.

I literally just thought of this so sorry if it's too short. I just wanted to update something