Fictional to Real (Tom Riddle) part 2

TW mentions depression and self harm

Tom didn't exactly know how to get back to his reality. So he was stuck with Y/n for a while. Neither of them were complaining though, they enjoyed each other's company.

They would spend their days reading books, playing card games, and other stuff. Neither of them haven't been this happy in a very long time.

Y/n pov
I don't know he got here but omg! THE Tom Riddle is here with me! He was a lot nicer than I thought he would be. We've been hanging out these past couple of weeks I couldn't be more happy.

It was great to be treated more than just a girl with depression that everyone pitied. Tom told me about his family and how he's an orphan. Of course I already knew that from the books and movies but I still acted shocked.

We both have no idea how to get him back but honestly, I don't want him to go back.

Tom pov
I'm not sure how I got to this strange place but I'm not complaining. This girl is changing me. She's made me soft, and I kinda....like it.

Before coming here, I used to think no one cared about me. That I wouldn't be able to be capable of feeling love, but i guess I was wrong. The more I stay here, the more I start to fall for this girl.

She's kind, and smart, and insanely beautiful. This whole week has felt like a dream, a dream I never want to end.

Y/n pov
While we were sitting on my bed reading, Tom looked up at me. He was at the end of the bed, I was at the front. He scanned my body head to toe. Then he finally spoke up, "how did you get those scars?" I looked at him, hesitating whether or not I should tell him.

He could tell I was hesitant, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I smiled at how considerate he was. "No it's fine." I looked over my body deciding what I should say. I closed my book and set it on my nightstand.

"Last year, I graduated high school and found out my boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me. He didn't feel sorry whatsoever. He just told me how I was useless and just a stupid naive girl." Tom's face tensed up, there was pity but also anger.

"After that, I started drinking and hurting myself. I thought it would make the pain go away, but it didn't. I thought I wasn't capable of love." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I didn't leave my house for months. All of my friends had left me, I didn't bother to try making more because they would probably leave me too in a matter of time."

My eyes started tearing up a bit. Tom got up from the edge of the bed and sat next to me. He held my hand while looking into my eyes, "I would never leave you. Not willingly at least." The look in his eyes made him look hurt. Like my pain is also his.

I put my other hand on top of his. "Thank you. But I'm okay now." I said smiling. He scanned my face before gently putting his other hand on my face, like I'm a peace of delicate art he's scared to break. Then he slowly started leaning in and so did I.

When our lips touched, I felt a spark. He must have felt it too because he started kissing me deeper. We pulled away and looked at each other and just smiled. Then a bright light started surrounding Tom.

We both looked at each other confused. We both figured he was going back so we hugged each other as tight as we could. And before he dissapeared, we shared one last kiss. We pulled away from the kiss, and he was gone.

Now it was just me all alone in my dimly lit room. I laid on my bed, tearing up because he was gone. I thought of all the fun moments we shared together, moments I won't get back.

The next day, I was scrolling on tik tok when I found a video mentioning shifting. I looked more into and found out that I could take my conciousness and go to a different reality.

Well I guess it's my turn now.

I finally wrote part 2! This was kinda hard cuz I wasn't sure where I wanted this to go. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this. Pls comment and vote, I love reading your comments :)