Competition (Oliver Wood)

"Where do you think you're going L/n?" Wood asks as my team and I make our way on the field. "Quidditch practice. What else does it look like?" I sarcastically remark. "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

"Calm yourself Wood, I've got a note." I give him the note and he snatches it from my hand. "You've got a new seeker. Who?" Some of my players move to the side to reveal Malfoy.

"Malfoy?" Harry asks. Long story short, Weasley kid ends up puking slugs and Potter left to help him. "Looks like you have no choice but to give the pitch to us." I smirk.

He grunts and says "Fine. You'll need the practice anyway, although you wont win." Him and his team leave annoyed and I wave to them. "Alright get into positions."

I glared as she laughed at something he said, her arm resting on his shoulder. He was wearing his Gryffindor quidditch robes. I wore my Slytherin robes. We had a game today, I had to eat to boost my energy but I couldnt seem to keep it down.

Every time I looked over, I felt like vomiting.  Maybe I was just nervous, it was the first game of the year. I can't wait to beat Gryffindor this year.

As I walked to the quidditch field, someone called me. "Goodluck out there darling, you'll need it." Wood smirked and walked away. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

But I couldnt help but feel a weird feeling in my stomach.

I had to get my mind focused on the game, not that Scottish boy in red and gold. After an exhaustingly long game, Malfoy finally caught the snitch. "Malfoy caught the snitch! Slytherin wins!" Lee Jordan announces. 

As we got our trophy, I looked through the audience and saw Wood with the same girl from earlier. Why does he keep talking to her.

Better yet, why am I upset about it?

Throughout the week, I kept seeing him with the same girl. Hanging onto his arm, laughing, blah blah blah. It made me sick

Everytime I would walk by him or see him, I would glare at him. I was even more irritated with him than before and I didn't know why. I felt...betrayal? But what would I feel betrayed for?

I was walking to the library, not paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone. "Sorry." I heard a Scottish accent and immediately knew who it was. "Get out of my way Wood." I snapped and began walking again before getting pulled back by the wrist.

"Why are you so irritated? More than usual? I see the glares you give me when we even breathe the same air. You're the one who won the game and I'm not mad. So why are you?" He had a stern look and it felt like he stared into my soul.

I remove my wrist from his grip, "I may have won the trophy but I still lost something." I didn't give him a chance to speak before walking away.

Man my Oliver fics are not doing good anymore. Like it's so hard to find ideas for him now.