Touchy (Oliver Wood)

I was in Oliver's room, he was figuring out plans for the next quidditch game coming up. I was trying to find something to keep me occupied, no such luck. There are times when I am very touch deprived, right now was one of those times.

I glanced over to Oliver at his desk and he was so focused on the paper in front of him. He had multiple drawings on the paper. Every so often, I would hear him huff, crumble the paper and throw it away.

I got up from his bed and walked up behind him. "Ollie," I said putting my hands on his shoulder, he hummed in response, "can we cuddle?" I slowly rubbed his shoulders to soothe him. He sighed before saying "not now darling. I have to plan for practice."

I walked around him and sat on his lap while he looked at me confused. "Geez do you have to be so touchy?" He softly laughed. I knew he was joking but I decided to tease him. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. It lasted long enough to make him crave more.

"Fine I'll leave you to it." I said getting up from his lap. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back on his lap. "Be as touchy as you want." He kissed me again and lifted me up to carry me to his bed.

He laid me down under the sheets and cuddled next to me. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes as well. I win.

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been running out of ideas for what to write for Oliver. If you have any ideas, feel free to comment or message me :)