Guitar Practice(Draco Malfoy)

Draco asked me to come to his dorm so we can study for Snape's test coming up. When I walked in, I saw Draco playing the guitar. He was so focused that he didn't notice me walk in. I closed the door silently, not trying to distract him. I leaned on the wall just staring at him, admiring how skilled he was. He switched cords so fast without messing up.

The music made me feel calm, safe, happy. I looked at his face and his eyes were so focused on strumming. I've never seen him look so focused before. Somehow, watching him play just made him so much more attractive.

The song ended and he finally looked up, surprised to see me. "Y/n! I didn't know you were here." I pushed off the wall and slowly walked over to him. "I didn't know you could play guitar." He chuckled "yeah I learned a few years ago. You wanna try?" He asked.

"Oh no! I wont be any good." I said nervously. "Well you can't get better unless you try." I thought for a moment before agreeing. "Come here." He patted his lap signaling me to sit. I walked over and sat on his lap, he smirked and wrapped the guitar in front of me.

He put my hands on the strings and put his hand over mine. "Follow my lead princess." He whispered in my ear. He started playing, guiding my hands along with his. While we were playing, he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. He first began kissing my shoulder, slowly moving to my neck. He was still playing while kissing me, never messing up.

When he reached my neck, he smirked as my breath hitched. "You're doing good princess." He said with his head still in my neck, causing me to blush. "T-thank you." I stuttered, feeling heat rise to my cheeks. He chuckled and continued kissing me.

Once the song finished, he removed his head from my neck. I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding. "Pretty good darling." He said as he set down the guitar. I chuckled shyly. "You did all the work but thank you."

"So should we get started on studying?" he said grabbing his books off his nightstand. I just nodded since I was still flushed after that very intense guitar practice.

I went to Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday. It was so much fun, it was hot but still fun. I got two cups of butterbeer and tried the butterbeer ice cream, both were sooooo good!