Slytherin Princess (Draco Malfoy)

A/n since it's been a year since dracotok, I decided to a oneshot inspired by some tik toks I saw last year

Year: 6

Draco and I were in an unofficial relationship. We would make out and hold hands sometimes, and hang out in each other's rooms. One day he gave me his favorite ring, it was a silver snake with green eyes and it fit perfectly.

When we were in Care of Magical Creatures, I was with my friends and Draco was with his. I would glance over at him and see he was already staring. "Hey nice ring." Daphne said pointing to the snake ring.

"Thanks. It's Draco's." I said admiring it for the 100th time. "So are you two together?" Millicent asked. "What? No we're just friends!" I say not knowing what we even are.

"Is that so?" I turn around to see Draco laughing with his friends.

"Well you haven't asked me out yet so right now we are friends

"Well you haven't asked me out yet so right now we are friends." I say walking up to him. "Friends that make out" he mutters so only I can hear him, which I did.

After classes, I went to Draco's room to hang out like always. When I walked in, he grabbed me by the waist and started leaning in but I pushed him back. "Friends remember." He groans and drops his hands.

"Fine if that's what it takes to get a kiss." he takes a deep breath and says "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He says mutters "What?" I ask pretending not to hear him. He repeats himself. "You're gonna have to try harder than that Malfoy." He sighs, grabs my face and says "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Much better. Yes." I say before kissing him. We both took a nap which was supposed to only be for a few hours but I overslept. The first day of being together and I almost broke up with him, not really.

I woke up and realized I was late for class. I turned to wake up Draco but realized he already left. UGH THAT GIT! I put on my clothes, grabbed my books, and ran to potions. When I walked in, everyone stared at me.

"Ms Y/n. You finally embrace us with your presence." Snape says. I apologize and walk to the back of the class and sit next to Draco. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" I whispered to him. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you. " He whispered back.

"You're lucky you're cute." I could see him blush a bit. "Ms y/n, where are your robes may I ask?" Snape asked bringing the attention to me once again. I looked down and realized I didn't have my Slytherin robe on. "I must have left it in Draco's room." Gasps and giggles could be heard from the sides

I saw Draco smirk at the side of my eye

Snape cleared his throat and got back to the lesson

Snape cleared his throat and got back to the lesson. Draco and I both knew that we didnt do anything sexual but we still found it funny. After classes, I hung out with my friends in the grass area.

"So you and the Slytherin prince huh?" Millicent asked and I laughed. "Never would have thought you'd be the Slytherin princess." Pansy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Makes sense why he gave you his ring now" Daphne said glancing at the ring again. "Yeah but it's not really my style." I said looking at it. "Really?" I turned around and saw Draco. "If you don't like it I'll take it back." He said bringing his hand out.

"I'm kidding. I love it." I said kissing him. "Ugh get a room you two." Pansy said disgusted.

I can't believe it's been a year since dracotok. It was such a fun time even though I didn't post anything. I'm hoping it'll somewhat come back but not as toxic.