Daughter (Tom Riddle)

This was requested by Bbg1106

After graduating from Hogwarts, me and Tom moved in together. We had been together since 4th year when he asked me to be his date to the Yule Ball and I agreed.

After about a year after living together, we got engaged and then married 5 months after that. And then 3 years into our marriage is when we had our beautiful little girl, d/n

D/n has always loved Tom more than me. Which kinda hurts considering I held her in my stomach for nine months and pushed her out but whatever. What made it worse is that Tom was always soft with her, making me look like the bad guy.

If I said no to her, she would go to Tom and he would say yes. Tom always spoiled her and I would talk to him all the time. But all he would say is "how can I say no to her? She's so much like you" maybe a little too much like me.

D/n's fifth year at hogwarts was nearing so we went to Diagon Ally to shop for her school supplies, Tom was at work. When we got home, D/n told me that her friend told her that her parents got her a new broomstick.

"Can I please get a new broomstick mum?" She asked me as I sat on the couch. "No." I said firmly. "But why?! All of my friends have one." She argued.

"You will have to earn it. If you do well this year, I'll think about getting one for next year" I said.  "Next year?! But there'll be a new one by that time!"

"Oh well." Tom walked in through the front door, d/n didn't notice. Finally she said the words no parent would ever want there child to say to them. "UGH I HATE YOU! THIS IS WHY I LOVE DAD AND NOT YOU!" She yelled and ran up to her room.

I just sat there, completely in shock. Tom was furious, he dropped his things and ran up to d/n's room. All I could here was banging on the door. "Open this door!" He yelled. Then I heard loud footsteps coming down.

When I looked up, I saw Tom holding onto d/n's arms with an angry expression. "You apologize to your mother right now!" He yells. D/n looks at me with a disgusted face. "No!" She yanks her arm back and runs back to her room, putting a protection spell on the door.

Tom looks at me and his face softens. He sits next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulls me to his chest. Then I just broke down.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm so so sorry. This is my fault for making her so spoiled." He said stroking my hair. "I just want her to learn to be patient. I was raised spoiled as well and that didn't get me far. I had no idea what to do when my parents cut me off. I just don't want the same thing to happen to her."

We hear footsteps approaching and pull away. There stood D/n, with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry mum. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry, I'll try to be better. It's just that my friends bullied me for not having what they have. And I took my anger out on you."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. "Apologies accepted. If you're patient, and you do well in school, I'll think about getting you a new broomstick." She smiled and hugged me tighter. "Thank you."

Heyyyyy sorry if this is bad. And sorry for not updating in a while, I kinda forgot. Also a lot has been happening.

Update on my crush, I texted him aaaaand he left me on seen. Whatever fictional men are better anyway 🙄✋. Ugh and I have to sit next to him when we come back from break.