Dark Mark(Draco Malfoy)

A/n Consider this a part two for train to Hogwarts I guess?

House: Slytherin
Year:6

Ever since Draco told me about getting the dark mark, we've gotten closer. When he gets scared, I'm there to comfort him. He's been getting nightmares so I sleep in his dorm, it helps him sleep better.

Sometimes he screams in pain because of how much the dark mark hurts. It kills me so much to see him like this. I try my best to make the pain less painful. Tonight was one of those painful nights.

"AHHHHHHH" I heard Draco cry. I woke up and tried to help him. "Draco! Draco! What's wrong?" He couldn't talk. "The- the mark" he tried to say. "Okay okay um reparifos!" He was still crying. "Did that help a little bit?" I asked panicking. "K- kind of. It's tolerable."

He was breathing heavily holding his arm. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this Draco" say looking down at him. He looks up at me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "It's okay it's not your fault. I'll get through this." I held his hand to my face. "We'll get through this." I corrected him.

He smiled and kissed me. I laid on his chest and we went back to sleep.

The next day, I walked I to my dorm and saw Draco pacing around my room. "Draco? What's wrong?" He was pulling his hair and his eyes were watery. "I- I can't! I can't do it!" I closed the door and locked it. "Do what Draco?"

He didn't answer he just pacing. I walked up to him and held his face. "Draco what's wrong?" His breathing was heavy and he just stared at me. "He- he told me to k- kill him" this scared me. "Kill who?" I tried to stay calm for him.

"Dumbledore. He told me to kill Dumbledore" he said crying into my arms. I hugged him rubbing his back. I seemed calm on the outside but I was terrified on the inside. "What happens if you dont?" I asked still hugging him.

"He said he would kill me, my family," he paused staring at me. "And you" my eyes widened and started to tear up. "I don't want to lose you Y/n! I can't! I need you! I was gonna marry you!" He said hugging me again.

We were both crying at this point. I was beyond terrified not just for me but for Draco too. He would be a murderer if he killed Dumbledore. But if he doesn't, we all die. "We'll get through this Draco. We'll figure something out." I repeated this put loud trying to convince myself this was true.

This is a really short part 2 nobody asked for. I was gonna make this a separate story but I figured why not make it a part two for Train to Hogwarts so yeah