Fall(Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor
Year: 7

I woke up and my head hurt really bad. Once my eyes adjusted to the light. I realized that I was in the hospital wing. Memories from earlier soon filled my head. I was flying to the Slytherin hoops trying to throw the bludger in but I got hit and fell.

I sat up and saw a tall figure standing at the edge of my bed. "I see you're finally up." He said seriously. It was my boyfriend Oliver Wood. "Ow my head." I said touching it. "You fell nearly 60 feet." Oliver said.

"You need to focus better." He said furiously. "I'm sorry I was focused but-" "we can't lose another game. This is our last year and we have to win the quidditch cup! I expect you to be at the next practice" With that he left.

"Oh good dear you're awake!" Madam Pomfrey said. After she healed me, she said I was able to leave. Since I was better, I went to quidditch practice. "Good you're here. Get to your position." I rolled my eyes and got on my broom and flew to my position.

When I got in the air, I immediately started to feel dizzy again, I flew back down before I fell again. When I reached the floor, I fell to the ground, my eyesight got blurry. "Y/n? What's wrong?" Oliver asked as he flew down.

"I- I don't know. I feel really dizzy."I said still on the floor. "Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" He said kneeling next to me. "No I think I just need to rest." "Okay." He said and helped lifting me up.

"Practice is over!" He yelled to the rest of the team. "Y/n are you alright?" The twins asked. "Yeah I'm okay I just need some rest." I said as we started walking. "Okay hope you feel better!" Fred yelled.

Once we got to my dorm, I laid on my bed. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Oliver asked closing the door. "I just want my boyfriend." His face seemed to relax but he also had a confused expression. "Can you lay next to me?" I said scooting over.

"Yeah of course." he said and got in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest"Y/n I'm so sorry for being so harsh on you. I've been too busy being your captain and not enough time being your boyfriend."

"I understand. Quidditch is important to you." "Yeah but you're important to me too. I care about you so much more than I care about quidditch." He said lifting my head to look at him.

"Please forgive me my love." I smiled at the name. He hasn't called me that since we first started dating. I kissed him and said "I forgive you."