Secret (Oliver Wood)

House: Slytherin

"What do you think you're doing L/n? Gryffindor has the pitch today." Oliver stated as he and his team made their way to you and your team. "Funny, I didn't see your name on the sign up sheet."

"Well, I did sign it."

"No proof. I, on the other hand, let Snape know. So he knows I booked the pitch." You gave him an innocent smile.

"Whatever, you'll need the practice anyway." He huffed as him and the rest of the Gryffindor team walk the opposite direction.

"Lovely talk!" You shout to him, "alright, get to positions." You tell your team.

You're sitting on your bed when you hear a knock on your door before it opens. Oliver's head pops in, "mind if I slyther-in?" You raise your eyebrows and laugh at him, "you're lucky you're cute cuz that was terrible." You say between laughs.

He laughs with you and walks in, closing the door. "Maybe, but it brought me that beautiful smile," he lifted the blanket and got in bed with you. He reached out and brought you to his chest. "What a charmer you are Wood." "Only for you L/n"

He begins stroking your hair and you close your eyes. "Did you remove my name from the sign up sheet?" His moves don't stop. A smile appears on your face, eyes still closed.

"Maybe" you whisper. You look up at him with a mischievous grin. "You sly snake" he lifts your chin and connects your lips. "But you're mine." He connects them again, and again, and again.

Many people have been asking for Oliver x Slytherin reader so here ya go. Sorry it was so short