|Chapter 6|

"So, how ya feeling? Powerful?" Shirazu joked.

Rima nodded an smiled kindly at him, though it still only a small one. Over the 30 minutes, they had noticed the small cuts on Rima's hands had disappeared. Which was a good sign. Maybe she won't have to stay in here for much longer.

"Yes. My joints don't hurt as much when I move them anymore." Rima said happily. Sasaki smiled along with her.

If she was happy, then so was he..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see. Have a party when I leave. Such nice co-workers."

Everyone looked to see Akira standing in the doorway with her arms crossed, a little smile on her face. Rima's eye was still in its kakugan form, but she had long since closed it. She smiled lightly at the older female. Though some of her strength had been regained, Rima's body was still in a heavy fog.

"You were gone for a long time? Is everything alright?"

Akira walked back over beside the bed looking to Rima, then to Sasaki who sat on the bed by Rima's knees. The two of them seem to have gotten close, Akira thought. She nodded brushing a locked of Rima's hair behind her ear as she looked back at the younger female. "Yeah, everything's fine. I just have to go to a meeting. Nothing for you to be worried about, okay?"

Rima nodded.

"Good. I'll try to come back and visit whenever possible. If you ever need me or just want to talk, call me. I'll answer." Akira explained, setting a folded up paper in Rima's hand. Rima nodded once more.

"I will. Thank you, Akira-nee."

Akira gave Rima a quick kiss on the forehead like a loving mother would do, then left to a meeting, saying a quick bye to her fellow CCG members. Sasaki sighed and stood up stretching his back. Looking at the clock hanging on the wall by the door, Sasaki found out it was only 7:02am.

He looked back at the QS members. "I guess we need to go too. I have a meeting in a hour and a half, and we still have our investigation to work on." The other members nodded in agreement.

Rima looked at them with a sad look. "You guys are going to leave too...?" Her voice was soft and sad. Mutsuki quickly jumped up.

"If you want, I can come by tonight and stay with you! I-if that's all right with Sasaki-san..."

Sasaki stared at Mutsuki for a moment before looking to Rima. Rima's eyes were big and begging like. She was silently pleading with him to let Mutsuki stay. Being alone in a hospital room was not nice. Akira was the only person she really knew, but Mutsuki just seemed so gentle.

Let him... You do owe it to her after all... You've caused her so much pain...

Sasaki ignored the voice in his head, and nodded. "If that's what you want. Besides I don't really trust her being alone with all these doctors."

Mutsuki smiled. "Thanks Sasaki-san. I'll be by later Rima-chan." Rima nodded with a small smile.

"I'll be waiting, Mutsuki-kun."

"Aww. Do I not get to join in on the fun. Now that's not fair.." Shirazu grumbled. Urie sighed.

"If I was Sasaki, I'd be more worried about leaving her alone with you then a bunch of doctors."

Shirazu glared at Urie."You wanna fight me? Huh?! Come on! I'll bring your big ego down a few notches for ya. Free of charge." He said, cracking his knuckles. Now it was Urie's turn to glare.