|Chapter 50|

Black Rabbit tensed but started laughing,"Oh that's right... You don't know about Rima's past do you?... You don't know about her first love? What a poor love sick puppy.."

Sasaki furrowed his eyebrows. Rima's first love? Somehow that made his heart clench in pain. But it was only natural for Rima to have loved someone before. She was old enough and pretty enough to have a boyfriend.

Black Rabbit crouched down close to Sasaki,"Let's have a story time.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Long time ago there was a girl and a boy, their names were Hizake Rima and Kaneki Ken. The two grew up as childhood friends and eventually fell in love with each other. They loved each other so much that they would both die for the other..."

Sasaki's face pained as he listened to Black Rabbit's words. To hear Rima fell in love with another man hurt.

"... but they knew they couldn't be with each other.."Sasaki's face turned confused,"... because she was human and he was a ghoul..."

Sasaki's eyes widened. Rima fell in love with a Ghoul!

"It was sad really. How she always tried to keep up, and how he always tried to slow down to let her catch up. Their love was doomed from the beginning..."

A sudden sound caught Sasaki's attention and he shifted his eyes to the left, his eyes landing on Rima. Rima who had tears falling from her eyes. So she was listening! Sasaki wanted to immediately stop Black Rabbit from saying anymore as more tears fell from Rima's eyes. Even though it hurt him too, he didn't want Rima to cry anymore.

"S-stop-"

"You should have seen her face when we took that white haired bastard from right under her nose. Crying for days trying to look for him, and when he came back, begged him to let her stay with him. She should have known her happy little world was going to crumble soon."

"Her and my idiot of a sister trying to play house with one another. Those delusional ideas are what get people killed."Black Rabbit growled."I was only doing them a favor when I made her become stronger-Ugh!"

Black Rabbit was cut off when he felt his stomach being pierced, looking down, his eyes widened. His two black and red eyes connected with one grey eye and one black an red eyes. Shocked, Black Rabbit barely noticed the kagune from Sasaki's back had impaled his stomach.

"H-huh!?"

"I told you to stop... You didn't listen..."Sasaki growled, cracking his knuckles with his thumbs,"You made her cry... so it's only right for me to return the favor..."

Cocking his fist back, Sasaki punched Black Rabbit straight in the nose, throwing him off of his Kagune and into another pile of rubble. Standing to his feet, Sasaki let his kagune fully out. So much anger and power overflowed into Sasaki's body.

"H-Haise-kun..."

At the soft voice, Sasaki shifted his eyes over, landing on Rima. She was looking at him with wide eyes and tears, something he didn't want or like. Sasaki gave Rima a big smile.

"Don't worry, Rima-chan... I'll take care of him... You just rest..."

Without waiting for her answer, Sasaki took off for Black Rabbit, finding him getting to his feet. Black Rabbit's previous wounds from his fight with Rabbit were still bothering him and with the addiction of the new hole in his stomach made him hard to move much.

"You bastard!"Black Rabbit yelled, glaring at Sasaki. Sasaki just smiled before delivering a kick to fast for Black Rabbit to out move. The kick connected with Black Rabbit's side, sending him flying towards a wall. When he hit the wall he was crushed with a piece of concrete that Sasaki had pick up and threw with his kagune right after. Black Rabbit groaned falling to the ground. Had he expected this, he would not be in this condition right now.