|Chapter 7|

"I hope you enjoyed your food." He said. Who was this man? Did he know her or something? Rima felt uneasy around him.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly. Swiftly ignoring his question. The man pushed his glasses up from from the middle, the light shining on it reflecting perfectly so Rima couldn't see his eyes anymore.

"My name is Arima Kisho. We've met before..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rima stared up at the man confused. So she has met him before. He spoke his name like he expected her to be like 'Oh hey! how are you?'. Rima looked over the man quickly, trying to see if anything about him would trigger a memory. Nothing. He was just dressed up in a white button up shirt, black tie, and grey pants. Nothing that would trigger a certain memory.

When Rima looked back to his eyes, she felt a cold chill wash over her. She felt complete sadness and anger. Like he did something horrible to her in the past and she resented him for it. Rima tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible. He possibly could have and she wouldn't even be able to know.

"I-I'm sorry. If we met in the last two years or so... I don't remember you. The doctors said I have amnesia. Please forgive me for forgetting." Rima bowed her head till it was almost to her knees. Something about this man scared her. Like somewhere in her brain, someone's telling her to run.

Arima's only response was sitting in the chair that Akira occupied earlier. When Rima didn't get a response, she peeked from behind her lashes. The man was just staring at her. Thinking. That unnerved Rima even more. Is that all he's going to do? Just sit there and watch her? Rima didn't want to be rude and tell him to leave, he obviously knew her in someway.

After a moment of silence, Arima spoke.

"Akira's told me that you've seem to be getting better... Are you?" He asked bluntly.

He knew Akira! Rima sat back up, and nodded slowly. "Yes. The small cuts are already healed. The bigger gash's might take longer to heal though." Rima explained, looking at her cut free hands. Before she could barely move them without reopening a cut or two.

Arima nodded."... an your head... does it still hurt?"

"Only when I try to remember things from before."

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked. Rima was really starting to think he's a doctor. With all these questions he asking, and the way he's studying the way she moves.

"I've tried to remember, I only got a headache an-" Rima stopped. Did she really want to tell a stranger about a memory that's most likely not hers. Arima looked expectantly at her."-a-an had to stop..."

Arima paused before nodding. He was in thought before he spoke again. "What were you writing in that notebook?"

Rima immediately pulled the notebook to her chest, holding it tight. Arima raised an eyebrow at the action.

"I heard a doctor say that I might lose all my memories for good, s-so I thought I would write them down so if I do forget... I would have proof of my life from before..." It was a lame excuse, but Arima seemed to buy it.

Or he was just acting like he did.

Arima nodded. "That would be a good idea... Have you meet with the QS Squad yet?"

QS-? Ah! Sasaki and his friends. Rima nodded, a little smile appearing on her face.

"Yes. They stayed with me after I woke up, but had to leave not to long ago. You just missed them actually. Mutsuki-kun's going to stay with me tonight so I won't be alone."