|Chapter 22|

"Rima, are you up yet!?"Akira called from down the hall.

   "Yeah."Rima quickly folded the piece of paper back up.

   "Good. Get ready, were going to the CCG building today."

   Rima's eyes widened. She hurriedly rushed around her room, getting ready. Wondering what was going to happen today. Before she left, Rima slid the note in her dresser, under a pile of clothes to make sure it was hiding well. Maybe she could do a little investigating while at the CCG HQ...

   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   After greeting a few people, Akira and Rima entered the elevator, Akira leaning over an pushing the 30th floor. While they waited quietly for the doors to open, they just stood enjoying the silence. Rima's mind though was on the note, still trying to figure out who could have sent it. Maybe it was a prank. But Akira's apartment was on the 5th floor. That would have to be a brave kid.

   "You okay? You're more quiet then usual."Akira's voice broke through Rima's thoughts. Rima looked over.

   "Yeah I'm fine... Just thinking about Haise-kun, and if he's found Mutsuki-kun yet..."Rima answered softly. Though she was lying at first, Sasaki suddenly flooded into her head, filling her thoughts with him.

   "So he told you... I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut for to long."Akira sighed. Rima shook her head.

   "No. I kept asking him, it was my fault. I'm sorry if he wasn't supposed to say anything..."Rima would feel horrible if she was the reason Sasaki got in trouble.

   Akira smiled at the young girl,"I guess it's fine. You are apart of the CCG after all... well you're going to be anyway..."

   Rima nodded her head in thanks. She was relieved that she wasn't getting Sasaki in trouble. If he was, he wouldn't be able to take her to that cafe, like he said. Rima smiled softly as she remembered their date they planned there. But Akira's words floated to her ears.

   "Sasaki and Suzuya Juuzou's squad found them last night..."Akira started as the elevator doors dinged open and she stepped out. Rima hurried after the older female with wide eyes and furrowed brows.

   "W-what?"

   Akira nodded,"Last night, an investigator from Suzuya's squad found a signal on Suzuya, they called Sasaki and the others and they formed a plan to take them back. Early this morning they preceded with the plan and were able to get both Suzuya and Mutsuki back in safety. They're getting checked out as we speak."Akira explained as she continued to walk down the hall.

   Rima's heart leaped with joy. Mutsuki was okay. Sasaki stayed true to his word. He brought Mutsuki back safe. Rima smiled as she thought of seeing Mutsuki.

   "Can I go see him? If it's all right..."Rima asked as Akira stopped in front of a pair of double doors, turning around to face Rima. She took a quick glance behind Rima, smiling lightly before looking back to Rima.

   "Well I can't take you since I have to be in a meeting... and you can't be left alone for a while..."Akira said as she put a finger to her chin like she was thinking.

   Rima slowly got depressed. From what Akira was saying, she wouldn't be able to see Mutsuki. At least not right now. Rima nodded sadly and looked to the floor.

   "... but I don't have to take you, per-say..."Akira smirked at Rima confused expression, waving a hand in the direction behind Rima.

   Rima still confused, turned her head slowly around. At first she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but soon her eyes locked onto some purple and yellow. Rima's eyes lit up slightly at the sight of two very important people.