ATTENTION

This is just a small thing about the book that you're going to read.

Since there are a few people who do not like to listen to me when I tell them repeatedly, I'm putting this note at the beginning of all the books in this series.

THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY TYPOS AND MISTAKES IN HERE AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN HERE!!!! I KNOW THEY ARE IN HERE!!!

The reason I have not went back and edited them is because there is another complete book (A Ghouls Silence), and a ongoing book (A Ghouls Rise) that I am currently writing. Between work and writing for the last book, I do not have the time to go back and EDIT this book - nor the second or third one. When I finish the last book (A Ghouls Rise), I am going to come back and edit out any typos, mistakes, and any other things that need to be fixed.

When I do edit the chapter, I will replace the chapter title as so:

exp. Chapter 1

to

|Chapter 1| 

So please let me stress this again.. I KNOW there are typos and mistakes, I do, and I am very happy that you help me out an let me know they are there if i miss them, but PLEASE, do not spam me like three times a chapter - ON AN UNEDITED BOOK - about mistakes I HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED are there...

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the book and I'm very happy you chose to read it :) Sorry to have ruined it by putting this unneeded note at the beginning..