|Chapter 23|

As Shirazu was concocting different plans to get the two of them to spill their secrets, the door to the room opened, and in came Sasaki, holding four cups of coffee.

Rima looked up at the sound of the door opening, and instantly locking eyes with Sasaki's. Standing up, Rima smoothed her shirt out.

"Haise-kun..."

"Rima!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rima smiled warmly,"It's good to see you again."

"Y-yeah. It's great to see you too..."Sasaki stuttered. Truth be told, even though he knew Rima was going to be here, still seeing her in person made his heart leap in happiness. Sasaki wondered how many times he would have to see Rima for his heart not to skip a beat. He walked over to her and smiled brightly,"I'm glad you could make it."

Rima nodded,"I wouldn't miss it for anything... um, I kind of over heard Saiko, she said you were talking with Juuzou-kun. Is he okay?"

"Yeah he's fine... tired but fine. I'll tell you the details later if you like."Sasaki said, shuffling the coffee's around in his arms. Rima sighed lightly before taking two, not noticing the blush that appeared across Sasaki's face as her fingers gently brushed across his arms.

"Here... let me help you..."Rima said holding a coffee in each hand. Sasaki smiled in thanks. Urie walked over taking a coffee from her hands, nodding in thanks then turning back walking over to the wall and leaning against it.

Shirazu mischievously walked over to the two, a small smirk on his face. It was time to employ one of his many plans. Taking the last coffee from Rima's hand, Shirazu eyed the two."So... if I heard correctly... You get to stay with us now right? I mean now that Sassan isn't working on a serious case anymore?"

Rima cocked her head to left as Sasaki looked at Shirazu in thought, trying to figure out what the young male was getting at. She was moving in now? Akira did mention something about it last night but didn't know it was so soon.

"From what I was told, yes... Why?"Sasaki asked.

Shirazu just shrugged, throwing an arm around Rima's shoulders pulling her into his side."No reason. I just can't wait for our little Rima-chan to come live with us! We could spend so much time together!"

"Pervert..."Urie mumbled under his breath. Shirazu shot a sharp glare in his direction, which Urie pretended he didn't see.

Sasaki chuckled lightly,"I'm sure everyone can't wait, Shirazu..."That also included Sasaki. He couldn't wait another minute to have Rima live in the same house with him. Just the thought of seeing her everyday made Sasaki's heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

Rima nodded. As much as she like living with Akira, she would love it if she could live with Sasaki and the others. Be around people who were kind of in the same boat as her. Just the thought made Rima smiled softly.

"Hey... um... if Rima-chan can stay with us now, how come she has to go back with Mado-san?"Mutsuki asked from behind the three. They turned towards her.

Sasaki put a finger to his chin in thought, nodding his head every now and then."Probably because Rima has stuff to get from her apartment... I don't know."

Rima nodded. Though she didn't have much, she still had clothes she would need to take. She never thought to ask Akira that before she left to come here. Of course she didn't know for sure that this was actually happening. Rima stepped from Shirazu's side and next to Mutsuki, putting a hand on the boys head, smiling gently.