|Chapter 19|

The man glared at the boy before him,"Yes it is worth it. She could be a very valuable piece in the Aogiri's plans. She was once a inside man of sorts for Kaneki ken... I'm sure we could persuade her to do it for us.."The man stepped closer to the boy, who stiffened slightly, an leaned his mouth close to his ear,"... and besides... from what I have seen and heard reported... She is quiet the remarkable little half ghoul... we will have her..."

   The young teen nodded...

   "Yes Tatara-san...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   After stepping through the front door, Rima immediately took her shoes off setting them beside some of Akira's that were already there before walking any further into the large apartment. Akira was close behind her, taking her shoes off too and locking and dead bolting the door. Sighing Akira followed Rima as she made her way to the living room.

   "I'll give you the tour tommorow, I know you're probably tired right now."Akira said, but Rima shook her head softly.

   "I'm feeling fine right now, but I can wait till tomorrow. Thank you."

Akira nodded, waving Rima's thanks off with a little wave, smiling at the young girl."There's no need to thank me. I would do anything for my long lost little sister. Anyways I'll show to your room tonight so you know where it is. Follow me."

   After following Akira down a long hallway and turning left once, Rima was stopped by Akira at a dark wooden door, 3 doors to the right to be exact. Akira looked behind herself at Rima.

   "I know it's not much, but I thought since you'll be moving in with Sasaki and the others soon, it would be better not to have to worry about moving a lot."Akira explained opening the door and letting Rima walk in.

   The room was bigger then the one she had in the hospital, but it wasn't so big that Rima wouldn't be able to live in it all. It was just the right size for Rima. A twin bed was pushed up against the farthest wall from the door, in the right corner. A window to the left on the bed a few feet away. And lastly a small bookshelf with a few books already on it.

   Rima smiled lightly an turned to Akira, who stood leaning against the doorway,"Thank you. I would have been just fine on the couch though.."

   "Again, you don't need to thank me... and I'm not letting a guest sleep on the couch."

   "I know, but still..."

   Akira laughed before rubbing the back of her neck tiredly,"Well I'm going to take a shower, you can take one after me if you'd like. I'll be out in 10 minutes." When Rima nodded, Akira turned and started to leave wanting to get her shower over and done with so she could eat and go to bed, when she heard Rima calling her name. Turning around, Akira looked at Rima questionably,"Yeah?"

   Akira noticed how Rima's cheeks instantly went a little shade of red, averting her eyes to the floor an start twiddling her finger. A sign of embarrassment and nervousness.

   "U-uh... I wanted to ask I-if I could use your phone to c-call someone... please..."Rima stuttered out.

   Akira was confused,"Who would you want to call this late?"

   Rima's blush reddened as she looked at the older female.

   "... Hamaki-san..."Rima mumbled under breath. Akira leaned closer not being able to hear Rima correctly.

   "Who?"

   Rima sighed,"...Sasaki-san..."Rima answered, her eyes moving to the floor again,"... I just wanted to check up on him and let him know - if he doesn't already - that I'm out of the hospital..."