|Chapter 21|

"F-fine... but... You gave to call me next. Okay?"

"Okay. I will. Goodnight Rima."

Rima smiled lightly as she looked out at the moon.

"Goodnight Haise-kun...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rima walked back into her room from giving Akira her phone, and sat down at the edge of her bed running a light hand through her long hair. Rima needed to cut it soon. It was getting to long and in the way. Letting her hair fall from her fingers, Rima stood up and walk towards her window.

Opening the window and letting the fresh cool air in helped clear Rima's mind. Sighing softly, she crossed her arms and rested them on the window sill, laying her head on them.

Rima was starting to get another headache. It was most likely from being too excited that she finally got to leave the hospital. Though talking to Sasaki helps, he was also another reason why she was starting to get a headache.

Over the days she thought about it, Rima realised that the Kaneki Ken boy that Rima has dreams and hallucinations of, isn't the same as Sasaki Haise. Kaneki Ken when Rima thinks of him... she feels a sense of longing, a sense of unfinished business. But she could understand why... if her memory is true, and he was murdered at such a young age, there would be lots of unfinished things.

Though Rima couldn't understand her exact relation with him, she knew they were close - very close. All she truly wanted was to just know more about him. Why she was constantly being reminded of him?

Now Sasaki Haise, when Rima thinks of him.. everything is confusing and blurry. When Rima is around Sasaki, she feel like she can connect with him better then she can with most. Like he knows exactly what she's going through. And when he kissed her, it gave her a sense of steadiness. Like whatever is going on with her... it'll be okay. Sasaki gives off the vibe that no matter what, he'll always be there... beside her... helping her...

Rima closed her eyes, breathing in a deep breath, slowly exhaling.

The two things that both Kaneki Ken and Sasaki Haise have in common... Are their looks. Besides the obvious facial features the two have, they both share the same kind eyes. That when they look at you, you just feel happy. An their actions - from what Rima could remember of Kaneki Ken, he would always try to protect everyone. Rima remember this one memory she had, about a week after she woke up.

Rima was cornered by two big burley men. Now as horrifying as that already sounds, that wasn't the worst thing. Both of the two men were Ghouls... and they were planing to eat her. The closet had his Kagune out and swinging it dangerously close to Rima who could only press herself farther into the brick wall desperately trying to keep the tears from falling.

"My, my... How sweet you smell. We caught a good one tonight didn't we brother?"He asked, a big nasty smile of his face. The other man - his brother - laughed snotily, walking closer to Rima grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his arms.

Rima fought desperately to get free. She tried kicking his shins, punching his face, but that only seemed to anger him. Suddenly, he threw Rima to the ground making her land painfully on her back.

"Yeah we did. Can we eat her now? I'm hungry..."

As the one stepped on Rima's right shoulder, grabbing her right hand and pulling it up, the other one picked Rima's leg up ready to take a bite out of it. Rima didn't know what to do - what could she do it this moment?