|Chapter 45|

Sasaki took what Akira said in, and the more he thought about it, the more it gave him hope.

   Rima did evade the CCG and Aogiri Tree for two years....

   But it worried him too.

   Rima did leave to find Aogiri Tree...

   Sasaki only hoped that Aogiri Tree were good hinders too...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   In a guest bedroom at the Tsukiyama Residents...

   Rima turned her head to the side as she felt a warm hand brush over her forehead. It felt vaguely familiar, but it her hazy state, Rima rejected the hand. Her head kept a low, annoying pound that made her head throb.

   "Nmgh..."Rima mumbled.

   As Rima struggled to open her eyes, she was able to feel hot air being breathed into her right ear.

   "Rima-chan~ Wakey, early, mon chéri~"

   The French accent in the apparent males voice didn't click right away in Rima's mind. She struggled to remember where she heard that voice at before, and right when it was on the tip of her tongue, a name ran through her mind.

   Tsukiyama Shu...

   The memory of the fight she had with both Tsukiyama and his... servant... came rushing in behind it, making Rima sit straight up. The movement was too sudden though and made all the blood rush to her head making Rima groan, holding her head as she laid back down onto the hardwood-... No, not hard... soft... soft bed?

   Peeking one eyes open, Rima saw that she was laying down on a canopy bed, a thick blanket covering her from her waist down. Confused as to why she was here and not ripped into pieces, Rima looked to her left to where she assumed that voice came from.

   Her eyes instantly met with smiling purple ones. The eyes of Tsukiyama Shu...

   "Its nice to see you awake, Rima-chan~!"Shu smiled. Rima only looked at him confused.

   "H-huh?"Rima stuttered, her head pounding made it difficult to form a stutterless sentence.

   Tsukiyama sighed,"I have to say, Rima-chan... I've never had known you to be the one to sleep for days..."

   "W-what?... W-where am I-I?"Rima asked, sitting up slowly this time.

   Tsukiyama chuckled,"In my house of course. I can't have such a valued friend sleeping out on the streets now can I?"

   Rima winced lightly at the pain in her head,"B-but why? I h-hurt you and your friend?"

   Waving his hand lazily, Tsukiyama smiled,"Oh, about that... just forget it ever happened. I already have. I'm onto new and better things.." Tsukiyama smirked at Rima and it sent chills down her spine.

   "Oh... o-okay.."Rima mumbled. She started to rub her head to ease the pain but stopped when she felt a bandage around her head."What is this?"

   "You seemed to have knocked your head when Kanae tackled you. It was bleeding a little so I bandaged it up for you.." Tsukiyama answered.

   Rima nodded. Looking out the window, she noticed it was about noon time, the sun at its highest point of the day. Her eyes widened. Had she been asleep for almost half a day!? Rima turned to Shu again.

   "How long have I been asleep!?"

   She shrugged,"I don't know... maybe 4 and a half days..."