|Chapter 24|

"Nowhere in particular. We're just walking around I guess. Why? Is there a specific place you were thinking of?"

   Rima was going to shake her no but quickly stopped herself. There was one place she wouldn't mind visiting right now. Rima looked up to Sasaki, smiling lightly.

   "How about we go on that date?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Sasaki blushed deeply at that suggestion, quickly covering the lower part of his face. Did Rima really want to go on their 'date' now? From the look on Rima's face though, Sasaki could tell she was serious. And that just made his heart go into overdrive.

   "A-are you s-sure? We don't have much t-time..."Sasaki stuttered.

   "I know but... it may be awhile before we can go out alone again. If I'm going to join the CCG, I have to go to the academy for a few years right? We won't see each other for awhile... so anytime we can spend together... I want to spend together. No matter how much time it is..."

   Rima did have a point. If she was going to join the CCG and work under Sasaki as a member of the QS Squad, she would have to be trained first. With that in mind, Sasaki nodded.

   "Yeah, I guess your right... let's go on our 'd-date'..."Sasaki said with a blush.

   At cafe Re....

   Sasaki held the door open for Rima and she quietly walked inside, looking at the nice cafe. There were a few people spread around the place, some chatting and sipping on some coffee, others eating sandwiches. Over all, Rima liked it. This place had a sense of home for her.

   Her line of vision was suddenly disrupted as Sasaki stepped in front of her. Sasaki leaned down to be eye level with her.

   "Do you want to sit by the window or more inside?"

   Rima thought for a moment before pointing at a table next to the window. Sasaki followed her finger, eyes settling on the table she pointed out. It was situated in the farthest corner, obviously next to the window. Sasaki straightened up, looking back down to Rima with a smile on his face.

   "Well let's go sit before anyone else does."

   Sasaki walked behind Rima, silently guiding her to the two seated table, pulling her chair out for her then sitting down himself. He knew that even though Rima couldn't eat or drink anything from here, she would just be happy being with people again. And like he always says - thinks really - if she's happy then so is he.

   As Rima was looking out the window at the people walking by and Sasaki was watching her, they were interrupted by a kind voice.

   "Ah, Hizake-san... You came."

   Looking over, Rima saw Kirishima Touka standing next to their table with a kind smile. Instantly a smile graced Rima's lips as she looked up at the girl.

   "Kirishima-san! I told you I would come by a visit. It's nice to see you."Rima said.

   Sasaki looked between the two confused."This is Kirishima-san?"

   Rima looked back to Sasaki."Yeah, why?"

   Touka laughed quietly,"I was the one who served him when he first came to eat here."She explained. Rima's eyes widened slightly. What a coincidence.

   Sasaki chuckled lightly, scratching his chin lightly in embarrassment,"So... um... I'll have a coffee please."He said to quickly change the subject.