|Chapter 20|

After taking her shirt all the way off, Rima leaned closer to the mirror, inspecting the scar - poking and pulling at it. Yep. It was defidently old. Hmm. Rima wondered how she would have gotten such a big scar, but then again, it was probably one of the big traumatic experiences she had and forced herself to forget.

   Shaking the thoughts from her head, Rima finished undressing, and started her shower. She couldn't help but start thinking about what Sasaki and her could talk about tomorrow night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The next day...

   "Akira-nee... You do know it's getting colder now, right? I'll freeze in that.."Rima dead-panned at a blank faced Akira, who held up a light summer dress. Even Arima, who was silently standing behind the young half ghoul, looked questionably at the older female.

   "But you'll look cute in it. You like to wear sun dresses."Akira argued apathetically as she walked closer to Rima, who held her hands up in defense.

   "Yes I do... in the summer. People will look at me weird if I wear that..."

   "Who cares what other people think, now just wear the dress."

   "N-no... Akira-nee.. Stop... People are staring..."

   Suddenly, the dress that Akira had been trying to force over Rima's head was gone. Looking up, the two spotted Arima holding the dress high above their heads, pushing his glasses up with his free hand sighing.

   "Maybe you weren't the best choice when picking out clothes for Rima-san."He stated, walking to put the dress back in the right rack. Akira pouted slightly before turning to look at the pants.

   Rima shook her head, walking to a rack that had all sorts of long sleeved shirts. To interested with looking through all the designs and colors, Rima didn't noticed the person speed walking behind her, and stepped back to admire a pretty light blue sweater causing her to accidentally bumped into them. The person also didn't seem to notice Rima seeing as they turned around shocked, ended up dropping the clothes in their hands

   "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you there, here let me help you."Bending down, Rima began to pick up the clothes.

   The girl bent down too, picking up what Rima couldn't."No. It's okay. It was my fault, I'm in a hurry. I wasn't looking at where I was going."She apologised in a small voice.

   Rima peeked up at the girl, studying her quietly as she picked up the clothes. The girl looked to be Rima's age, or a year younger. She had shoulder length purple-ish blue hair that was kind of fluffy, and she had a small smile on her face. It also looked like she was wearing an apron. Did she run all the way from work just to buy some clothes?

   After picking up the clothes, the two girls stood and faced each other. Rima politely put a hand out, wanting to shake hands with the girl.

   "I'm Rima Hizake. What's your name?"Rima asked shyly. She really need to kick that old habit.

   The girl looked at Rima sadly for a second before putting on a kind smile, taking Rima's outstretched hand shaking it lightly."I'm... Kirishima Touka. It nice to meet you." It looked like the girl - Touka - wanted to say more, but kept her lips sealed.

   "It's nice to meet you too, Kirishima-san... I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble... You are in a hurry right?"

   Touka nodded,"Yeah. A co-worker of mine got his uniform messed up, so I ran to the nearest clothing store to buy him some new clothes to wear."