|Chapter 12|

Rima nodded." But still... " Rima didn't want to be a burden on anyone,"..can you do me a favor, Nishiki-senpai? It isn't much..."

Nishiki shrugged,"Depends on what the favor is..."

"Nothing big... Just tell the others that I'm sorry for worrying them, and that I'll try to see them as soon as I get out.." Rima wanted to ease any of their worry's the best she could. Even if she couldn't remember them, they remembered her. They still cared about her enough to visit her... to check on her, even after two years. It was the least she could do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nishiki thought about it for a moment before smiling. To Rima it looked more like a smirk. "Of course. I'm sure those idiots would be pleased to hear it..."

Rima nodded in thanks before leaning her back against the pillows. Nishiki checked his watch, sighing when he saw the time. He was tempted to just stay as long as he wanted despite what the nurse had said, but he did have somewhere where he needed to be sadly.

"Hmm. It seems I have to go..."Nishiki mumbled, standing to his feet. Rima looked up at him.

"Thank you for visiting, Nishiki-senpai." Rima said kindly. Nishiki put a hand atop her head, ruffling her hair.

"I hope to see you get better soon... I don't know how much longer the others can wait.." Nishiki said. "I have to get going. Goodbye Rima."

"Goodbye, Nishiki-senpai."

Nishiki left shutting the door. Walking down the hallway he passed by the nurses station, ignoring the nurse who let him in to visit Rima as she tried to make friendly conversation with him, and around a corner and into a empty room. Pulling on a cloak from a bag that was hidden under the bed that he had put there earlier, Nishiki opened up the window standing up on the sill. But before jumping he pulled out a phone from his front pocket, hitting a speed dial number.

After three rings, it was answered.

"Hello. Nishiki-san..." A girl answered

"I just got done talking to her. I'm fixing to leave." Nishiki explained, pulling the hood over his head.

"How is she?"

"She doesn't remember a thing... at least not about us. Not anymore. They have her hooked up to a few things, and she isn't allowed visitors, but I was able to convince a nurse to let me in."

"I see. Thank you for calling me Nishiki-san... I'm really glad." The girl said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna grab a bite to eat first. Man I'm starving." Nishiki complained." Bye... Hinami..."

Nishiki hung the phone up throwing it out of his hand watching as it fell, crashing into the side of a building breaking into a million pieces. He took one last glance behind him before jumping.

"We truly do miss you... You were an idiot though, letting yourself get caught... You both always were..."

With Sasaki the next day...

"Ugh! I'm so tired!" Sasaki exclaimed as he sat down in a chair at a small cafe. Akira sat in the chair across from him. She was just as tired as he was, but she was able to handle herself better.

"Aren't we all?" Akira joked, a smile on her face.

Sasaki sighed. He leaned his arms on the side of the table, looking at people around the cafe. "Do you know how much longer until she's allowed visitors?"