|Chapter 17|

The woman leaned back in her chair, looking up at the ceiling." Why...? Just when I thought things were getting better..."

   The man agreed, also leaning back in his chair.

   "Yes, but it's not everyday someone gets targeted by the Aogiri Tree..." He said.

   "But if it's Hizake Rimathen... it should have been expected. Sooner or later, they were gonna have to come back for their little experiment... but I'm not going to let them. She already got taken by Aogiri Tree once, I'm not letting them take her again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Rima was once again confined to her room. It's been a few days since what happened in the elevator, and Rima still felt fuzzy about it. When she had came back from saying hi to Suzuya and... what happened in the elevator... Rima got scolded by Fujioka for not checking in. After standing there quietly nodding that she understood, Rima was sent back to her room.

   Rima looked blankly at her window, thinking about nothing really. Just looking into space. She had just finished eating her 'meat' an was waiting for Fujioka to come and take her plate away. Leaning back against her pillows, Rima looked to the door as it opened.

   In came Fujioka. What a coincidence. Rima smiled as Fujioka walked over setting a bag down in a empty chair before putting a hand against Rima's forehead.

   "How are you today, Hizake-san? Doing good?" Fujioka smiled.

   Rima nodded,"Yes I am. Thank you."

   Fujioka nodded, turning towards the bag she had sent down. Opening it, she started to look through it moving things around. Rima stared at her confused.

   "What are you looking for, Fujioka-san?"Rima question, sitting up straight to try and peek a look inside. Fujioka turned to Rima a kind smile on her face.

   "Just looking for some clothes that match!"Fujioka went back to searching through the bag.

   Now Rima was dumbfounded. What did she mean by clothes? Rima leaned closer. She could see just the tips of some fabrics. Yep. There were defidently clothes in that bag.

   Fujioka straightened up, pulling what looked to be a black, long sleeve shirt out, an holding it up for Rima to see.

   "Hmm. The nights are starting to get colder so it would be best to start wearing winter clothes.... but it seemed that this is the only winter shirt Mado-san brought. I hope you don't mind black, Hizake-san."

   Rima gingerly stood to her feet slowly walking over to Fujioka, lightly running her fingers over the soft fabric. Rima nodded, but still looked at the older women confused. Why would she be asking?

   "That's good, here hold this while I get some bottoms to match." Handing Rima the shirt, Fujioka turned back to the bag, once again looking through it.

   Rima only looked on in wonder as she tried to figure out what was going on. Was Fujioka going to let her go outside for a walk? Yesterday, a few doctors came in giving her one last check up - skipping over the trying to remember the past part - before leaving once again, but not before unhooking her from all her wires and tubes. Rima was official free from any kind of restraint.

   When Fujioka turned back around, Rima was brought to her attention. Holding up a thigh length black skirt, Fujioka sighed heavily.

   "Did Mado-san even look to see what she was grabbing? She's really going to make you freeze..."