|Chapter 30|

I would like to just dedicate this chapter to dweebish!!! You've always commented and voted and you're like so cool and stuff, so I can only thank you for reading A Ghouls Cry!!! Again THANK YOU!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever made Rima change... it made her change for the worse. At least that's what Sasaki feels. He gently grabbed Rima's hand and looked into her eyes as they constantly moved to look at the outside world.

They looked kind of dull...

They looked exactly the same way they did when he looked into them in the alley way...

What's going on inside of that mind of yours... Rima....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah~! This place is huge~!"

Sasaki chuckled at Rima's apparent excitement as they took their shoes off at the front door. It was the first thing that Rima had said since the conversation in the cab.

"So all five of us are really going to live together?"Rima asked as she stepped farther into what looked like the living room - Sasaki right behind her - taking a glance around.

Sasaki rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly,"A-ah yes! I hope that's okay with you..."

Rima looked over her shoulder at Sasaki, a small grin on her face,"Its just fine. They always say 'The more, the merrier' right?."She said, looking back forward. Sasaki chuckled.

"How about we start the tour."Sasaki suggested. Rima nodded and quickly grabbed a hold of Sasaki's left hand. Sasaki hesitated, but nodded back. Though it was different... if Rima wanted to hold his hand, then she could. Sasaki wasn't going to stop her.

Rima watched with wide curious eyes as Sasaki led her up a flight of stairs, walking down a long hallway. She listened closely as Sasaki pointed out what was bathrooms, what was closets, who's room was who's, and just around the hallways. As Sasaki pointed out everything he could remember, Rima nodded her head, showing him that she understood.

After about 15 minutes later, they stopped in front of two doors that Rima hadn't seen yet. She looked up at Sasaki confused,"What are these rooms for?"

Sasaki smiled,"The one on the left is my room, and the one next to it, on the right, is now going to be yours..."He explained. Rima's eyes widened.

"Oh that's so cool~!"Rima squealed as she hugged Sasaki quickly before turning to open her new bedroom door, fast walking inside.

Rima's room here in the apartment was a little bigger then the one she had at Akira's. The walls were a pure white, as were the moldings. The curtains that covered the two big windows on the farthest walls from the door, were also white. The bed sheets were white. Pretty much everything was white.

Rima looked back at Sasaki as he stood in the doorway,"Is white the new 'it' color?"

Sasaki chuckled, scratching his chin lightly,"I thought that you would have a better time redecorating if you weren't surrounding by a whole bunch of different colors, so I painted the walls white. You'll be able to paint them when you pick out a color you like..."He explained.

Rima giggled. Sasaki was just to adorable sometimes. Rima walked over grabbing Sasaki's hand again, looking up at him with a soft look."That's okay. It makes things easier for later... I gotcha.."

Sasaki nodded, pushing away that feeling that she meant more then what she was letting off, smiling at Rima."Hmm. And if you'd like, I could help you paint when you do decide! Mutsuki and Shirazu too! I know they would love to help too!"Sasaki offered, a light blush spreading on his cheeks as Rima laughed.

"I... I would love that. Thank you for everything you're doing Haise-kun."

"You don't have to thank me. I'd do anything for you!"Sasaki slapped a hand over his mouth when that came out. How embarrassing...

Rima looked a little shocked,"You would do anything for me?...."Rima parroted.

Sasaki unwillingly nodded. There was no use of trying to deny it. He already - sort of - confessed his feelings to the blue eyed girl, so what would it hurt to let her know he would jump in front of a speeding train or a bullet for her.

Rima didn't look to pleased with his answer, but covered up her feelings again with another smile. She pulled Sasaki farther into her new room, acting like she never heard his declaration.

"Here, help me decide where I should put what~!"

--------------------------------------------------------

   Sorry for it being so short.