|Chapter 14|

Three people went to entered the elevator but stopped in the doorway, two staring confused at Rima. She just stared right back.

      All three of them were surprised. The one in front raised a hand at Rima, their eyes almost bulging from their sockets.

   "RIMA-CHAN!" They yelled.

   Rima smiled softly, motioning with her hand for them to quiet down some.

   "It's nice to see you too... Shirazu-kun..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Shirazu stared shocked at the little half ghoul in front of him. The last time he saw her was almost a whole month ago, and she was still bed-ridden! He guesses that's why he was so surprised. Mutsuki who was next in line behind Shirazu, popped his head over Shirazu's shoulder, his eyes landing on Rima's smiling face.

   "Rima-Chan? What are you doing in here?" He asked, his face also smiling happy to see his friend.

   "Why don't you all come in... I'm going to get in trouble if I was found below the 18th floor." Shirazu and Mutsuki nodded, hurrying in beside Rima.

   Sasaki, who was unaware of Rima's presence in the elevator due to talking on the phone, walked in still talking with his back to Rima. Shirazu crossed his arms an smirked at the two.

   "Geez Sassan... from how much you talked about wanting to see her again, I'm surprised you haven't noticed Rima-chan behind you..." Shirazu teased as Rima smiled sheepishly.

   Sasaki froze, his shoulder tensing. "W-what?" He whispered, nervously.

   "Why don't you turn around and say hi to Rima-chan. She's waiting."

   Finally registering what Shirazu was saying, Sasaki spun around quickly, hanging up his phone without even saying goodbye. His eyes instantly locked onto Rima's small frame as she stood quietly behind him. He was so surprised that Shirazu wasn't lying, that he almost fainted on the spot.

   "I-it's really you!" Sasaki squeaked loudly. Rima just nodded in response, a small smile gracing her lips." But how!? I thought you weren't allowed to leave?!"

   Seeing Rima today was the last thing Sasaki had thought he was going to do, but that didn't mean he wasn't happy. Sasaki was barely restraining himself from squeezing the life out of Rima in a hug. His heart started to pump faster as he continued to look at her. Rima on the other hand, was also not expecting to see anyone today, especially Sasaki. She was still a little muddled in the brain about Sasaki, but she still liked the guy, so she put on a small smile.

   "My new nurse is really friendly..." Was all she said.

   "So she let you roam free around the CCG?" Mutsuki asked curiously.

   "Uh... Yes... but please don't tell anyone. She thought it would be for the best for me to get some exercise. So she was letting me go between the 18th an 29th floors. I've just been riding the elevator mostly..." Rima explained shyly.

   Shirazu laughed but quickly stopped, turning and throwing a finger at Rima who just stared blankly at him.

   "So that was you that made the elevator take so long?!"

   Rima nodded, twiddling her finger together, her cheeks redding. Mutsuki chuckled quietly behind his hand as Sasaki smiled. "I apologise. I like to ride elevators..."