|Chapter 40|

OH MY GOSH! I JUST SAW!!!  1 THOUSAND READS!! WAHH!!! I just wanted to thank everyone who has read A Ghouls Cry! 1k reads!? That's more then I though I would get when I first started writing this! I literally only thought I would get like 10 reads, so this is like 10 times more then I thought. Thank you guys SO MUCH! I hope everyone continues to read this story! Rima and Sasaki's story is almost closing to an end!!!

                     ----------------------------------------------------------

   The boy huffed a little before taking a deep breath,"We have some Intel from a low ranked member of the Aogiri Tree! They're planning on capturing Hizake Rima in a week's time!"

   All three investigators stiffened. How we're they going to protect Rima if they didn't know where she was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Another vase broke as it came crashing down on the hard wooden floor of the large bedroom.

   "Stop! Leave me alone!"

   "But my bella... I can't do that...."

   Rima grabbed another vase - the same as the last one - and raised it above her head, ready to throw it at the - now evil - man from her memories. She had already thrown countless picture and other vases at him which he continued to dodge, and Rima was starting to worry that she was going to run out of things to throw.

   "Why? Who are you to me? I've seen you before in one of my memories..."Rima explained, taking a step back as the man took a step forward,"... so you must have known me two years ago. Tell me who this Kaneki Ken is to me? Why do I always see him!?"

   The man stopped walking and tilted his head to the side, his red eyes trained on Rima,"So you really have forgot who Kaneki-kun is... How sad..."The man playfully pouted,"... but I guess it's only fair to say who I am, given our past and everything..."

   Before Rima could speak the man was in front of her, grabbing one of her right hand in his resulting in Rima's only weapon to drop to the floor and break behind her. Her eyes widened when she felt herself be pulled forward into the mans chest with one hand, as he pulled her hand to his lips.

   "Mon chéri... I'm an Tsukiyama Shu... it's a pleasure to be acquainted... again..."He whispered against the back of my hand.

   Tsukiyama... Shu...?

   "Kaneki-kun! Kaneki-kun!"Rima called as she ran towards the white haired boy. Kaneki looked over his shoulder as Rima ran up behind him, panting slightly.

   "Is something wrong, Rima-chan?"

   Rima nodded furiously."Shiro-chan's missing! I can't find her!"Rima cried, taking a glance around them at furnitureless room that Kaneki always practices his fighting in,"I looked everywhere. I'm scared, what if she gets hurt!?"

   Kaneki turned towards his childhood friend and gently grabbed her face to get her attention on him,"Calm down Rima-chan. I'm sure Shiro is around here somewhere. You just have to look a little harder..."

   Rima sniffled lightly, looking at Kaneki with teary eyes,"Will you help me look for her again? You're always good at finding lost things!"

   Kaneki smiled softly at Rima, nodding his head,"Of course-"

   "Oh Rima-chan~ Look what I found~!"A French accented voice called from the doorway.

   Turning her head around, Rima spotted her purple haired friend holding something white. Rima gasped loudly and broke away from Kaneki to run over to the man,"Shiro-chan!"