|Chapter 36|

Something about the way Rima worded her sentence gave Sasaki a bad feeling, but it was over powered by the feeling of joy. Joy that Rima wanted to spend some time with him. Alone. Now he knew Rima didn't mean it that way, but still. It made him happy.

   "Of course!"Sasaki agreed.

   Rima gripped her bag tightly."Good..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Okay, okay... How about this one! Why did the penny jump off the cliff but not the quarter?"

   Rima giggled quietly,"Hmm... I don't know. Why?"

   "Because..."Sasaki chuckled a little,"... because a quarter has more cents! Haha! Get it?! Get it!?"Sasaki started to laugh and Rima followed soon there after.

   "That one was good! I like that one."Rima covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed into it.

   Sasaki felt a wave of pride fill him as he saw he was able to make Rima laugh so much. He wanted to be one of the main sources of her laugh.

   "Okay. One more and then we should start heading back.."Sasaki said as he glanced at his watch and Rima nodded in agreement,"So what bank does a fish bank at?"

   Rima put a finger to her chin in thought,"I don't know. That one's hard."

   "A river bank!"

   The two started laughing again, catching the attention of a few costumers who were sitting a few tables away. The two quieted down shortly after that, wiping the tears that had formed in the corner of their eyes.

   "Ok I believe thats enough. Are you finished? Shall we go?"Sasaki suggested, and Rima took one last sip of her coffee, finishing it off before nodding.

   "Yeah. I think we should start heading back."Rima agreed, and before she could stand up Sasaki was already behind her, pulling her chair out and helping her up.

   Such a gentleman...

   Rima nodded in thanks and took her coat, sliding it over her arms and onto her shoulders. As she gathered her stuff and Sasaki set money on the table, Rima took a quick look around the cafe, finding exactly who she wanted to see.

   "Touka-chan!"Rima called and said girl looked over her shoulder."We're leaving now!"

   Touka nodded, quickly scribbling something down on her notepad, before walking over to her and Sasaki,"Your leaving so early?"

   Sasaki nodded,"Yeah we have to go. We'll be back soon though."

   Touka nodded,"Okay. That's good-"Touka was cut off as Rima suddenly wrapped her arms around her waist, hugging Touka tightly,"R-Rima-chan!? What are you doing!?"

   Rima sighed,"I just wanted to give you a hug. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable..."Rima stepped back.

   Touka smiled lightly,"It's fine. You just shocked me is all. Be good okay an come again?"

   Rima looked to the floor and started to play with her fingers,"I will..."

   Sasaki put a hand on Rima's shoulder, giving Touka a small wave."Bye Kirishima-san."

   Touka waved goodbye as the two left out the door, starting their walk back towards the CCG building. It was about 3 or 4 in the afternoon, almost time for dinner seeing as nobody was really out. Sasaki was trying to think of what he could do. He wanted to go out to eat but he didn't want Rima to feel uncomfortable by everyone that was eating around her. He didn't wanna keep asking her but he knew it was probably going to be hard for her to adjust to being out around other people eating in places like restaurants. It wasn't like she was born a ghoul and learned to deal and live with not being able to eat human food. And it wasn't like she was a half ghoul like the QS Squad was where they could still eat normal. It was a little different with Rima like always.