|Chapter 32|

Akira sighed, rubbing her temples,"She wrote down all them memories in that notebook of hers. Maybe she also wrote the note down to remember something else..."Akira suggested.

"Then if she wrote it down to remember something... we need to find out who she ran away from before she ends up running away from the wrong people..."Arima said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a weak ghoul aren't you... can't even bear to look at your food before you eat it. How rude..."Ayato teased rudely as he slung an arm around Rima's shoulder, who desperately tried to get away but the boy was almost choking her from how tight his arm was around her neck.

"Please... I don't want to do this..."Rima whispered, as she turned her head away. Away from the small quivering girl that kneeled before the two ghouls, crying her eyes out. Just the sound made Rima want to cry too, but she couldn't show weakness - at least not in front of Ayato... He would just make the situation a whole lot worse. For both her and the girl.

Ayato chuckled, grabbing Rima's chin roughly making her turn to look at the small girl,"You know it's much more enjoyable when you look into their eyes while you slowly rip them apart... their pained expression makes them much more tastier."Ayato mumbled into Rima's ear as he eyed the girl who was whimpering, snot starting to fall from her nose.

Rima shook her head furiously, as much as she could in Ayato's grasp,"I-I'm not going to e-eat h-her... not her or a-anyone one..."Rima struggled not to breath in the sweet smell of the girl, closing her eyes tightly to try and picture herself somewhere else.

Picture herself in his arms. Safe and at home, where no one could touch her...

Ayato grunted at her statement and roughly shoved Rima onto the floor where she stayed,"You're not going to get any stronger if you don't feed, and I'm not going to let all the work that I did go to waste because you won't eat a stupid human!"Ayato growled, before turning an stalking his way over to the girl who cried out in fear and started to crawl back as much as she could before Ayato grabbed her by her arm, jerking her towards him,"If you won't feed... then I'll just have to force you..."

And before Rima could do anything to stop him, Ayato had ripped the girls arm clean off from the elbow down. Rima watched in horror as blood splattered all over Ayato's black jacket and her face, the girl screaming bloody murder. Rima was frozen still.

Ayato shoved the girl away from him, letting her fall unconscious as she hit the hard tiled floor. Turning back to Rima, Ayato walked over to her, crouching down, holding out the bloodied arm,"If you don't eat it, I'll shove it down your throat..."Ayato ordered,"..and I'm not a gentle feeder..."

Rima looked from Ayato's cold eyes to the arm held out to her. A tear slipped from her eye as she felt her stomach growling in anticipation of getting feed. It sickened her how just weeks ago she was craving a nice, juicy hamburger, and now her stomach was starving for just a drop of blood and flesh.

Rima shook her head, covering her mouth,"I already t-told you! I'm n-not going to eat a-anyone!"Rima yelled, now caring about the consequences of talking back to Ayato.

Ayato growled, giving Rima a harsh glare,"You stupid idiot... Just like that white haired bastard..."He muttered angrily. Then instantly he was on top of Rima, pinning her hands away from her face with his knees as he sat on her stomach,"... You give me no choice then.."

Raising the arm up above him, Ayato swung the piece of flesh down into Rima's mouth-

"Ughhh!"