|Chapter 46|

"Okay, okay. Calm down you guys. We really need to concentrate now. This is serious."Sasaki said, then he turned Shirazu and Saiko,"I'll help you to pack. Okay?"

   Shirazu begrudgingly nodded, sending a glare at Urie. Saiko just snores away, slowly falling off the couch.

   Sasaki nodded. He only prayed things went like they were supposed to...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Mission is a go. Sasaki, let's start..."Akira's voice whispered from beside him as she held onto his arm.

   "We're in place Sassan. So far no sights have been confirmed."Shirazu's voice said through the little ear piece nuzzled inside of Sasaki's right ear.

   "Good. Let's get things going.."Sasaki said, stepping out of the CCG building, Akira next to him with her head down.

   "First, we are going to have to make them believe we still have Hizake Rima in our possession..."Arima explained, his eyes suddenly darted to Akira, who sat across from him,"Akira is the closet one to Rima's height and weight, so she will be the one to act as Rima...."

   Sasaki took a quick glance at Akira to make sure the long, dirty blonde wig she wore was still on correctly. From far away, you probably couldn't tell it was Akira holding onto his arm, but up close - at least for Sasaki - you could tell the slight differences in their appearances. That's why they had styled the wig to partially cover Akira's face, and also told her to keep her head down.

   "So far so good. Any movement yet?"Akira mumbled, as she and Sasaki started to flag down a cab.

   There was a slight static noise before Urie's voice filled their ears.

   "I haven't seen anything, but I hear something off to the left of you two. On that small antique store..."

   Sasaki's eyes immediately shifted over to the said store, keeping his head straight. He searched for any sign of life up there, and tensed when he saw movement. Sasaki looked back forward, his face stern.

   "Confirmed. Go check it out, but be quiet."Sasaki ordered as a cab slowed to a stop in front of them. He received a quiet yes and helped Akira into the cab, following in behind her.

   Sasaki kept his eyes on the antique store as they rode passed, just catching Urie's form as he jumped from one rooftop to another. As they disappeared around a corner, the sound of static filled his ear.again.

   "It was just a... cat..."Was Urie's annoyed answer. Sasaki had no doubt that Urie had a scowl on his face right now. If things weren't so tense he probably would have laughed.

   "Oh... well get back into position. We are 5 minutes from our target area."Sasaki said.

   "Wait! Sassan, I think I see someone, they're following the cab."Shirazu's voice called.

   Akira looked to Sasaki and they both shared a look of seriousness.

   "What do they look like?"Akira asked, taking a side glance out the window before looking to her lap. If they were following them, then she would have to keep her identity a secret.

   I was quiet for a moment before Shirazu answered,"From what Saiko and I could see, they have a black cloak on- Oh!"Shirazu suddenly stopped.

   Sasaki tensed,"What! What's wrong!?"

   "There's four now, including the one we first spotted. They're keeping a close eye on the cab.."Saiko was the one who answered.

   Sasaki nodded,"Mutsuki, Urie. You hear that?"He was answered with two quiet yes's,"... they seem to have caught the bait. Stay back for now until we reach our target destination. See if they follow us anymore and what they're doing."

   "Confirmed!"Was all their replys.

   Sasaki looked out the window.

   "After they we've caught their attention, we'll lead them to a abandoned building a few minutes away. That way there won't be any chance of civilians being put in danger. There's a old abandoned candy factory 10 minutes from HQ's that would be best suited for the battle that will be ensued. It's blocks away from any form of homes or businesses, and that's where you will go.."

   Sasaki knew they were getting close to the old candy factory by how spaced out the buildings were getting. Sasaki clutched the briefcase he held in his hand. Things are about to go down.

   "Two more have joined the others, making it six now."Mutsuki's scared voice said. Sasaki said nothing in reply.

   There had to be more of them. Aogiri weren't just gonna send 6 ghouls to fight against the CCG... unless they had a plan also. Sasaki sighed. Things were just to unpredictable.

   5 minutes later the cab stop in front of an abandoned factory. The driver turned in his seat and looked at Sasaki and Akira,"Is this really where you need to be dropped off at?"

   Sasaki smiled kindly, grabbing the cab fair from his wallet an handing it to the driver,"Ah, yes it is. We have some business with the building for inspection.."Sasaki lied.

   The cab driver looked at him weirdly, but grabbed the money anyway, watching with close eyes as Sasaki got out, helping Akira out to.

   "Now they will be suspicious of why you stopped at a old factory, so your going to have to make up some lie. Say it loud enough so they could hear you."

   Sasaki through his hands up in the air as he watched the cab driver, driver away.

   "Really! You're just gonna leave us out here! Come back!"Sasaki yelled as he moved as if to chase the cab down, but stopped after a few feet sighing and turning back to Akira.,"I'm sorry Rima. It looks like we have to walk for now, or at least until we find another cab."Sasaki apologised.

   Akira nodded,"It's okay... but can we rest? My legs are tired from standing all day."Sasaki was a little shocked at how close Akira could make herself sound like Rima. It made him falter a little. He had to mentally slap himself back into reality.

   "U-uh, y-yeah. Lets go sit on the steps. I'll try an call Akira-san, maybe she could pick us up."Sasaki suggested, helping 'Rima' over to the front steps that led into the factory.

   "After that... everything should fall into place..."

   As Akira sat down on the top step, a widow breaking was heard from one of the top windows on the third floor. Both doves tensed, an stood back up.

   "Sassan, one has entered through a top window. What should we do?"Shirazu asked.

   "I'm going to check it out, stay here.."Sasaki said to both Akira and the others, but to anyone not wearing an earpiece, it would have sounded like he was talking to 'Rima'.

   As Sasaki walked up to the door, Akira grabbed his arm,"No don't leave me!"She whispered. Sasaki took a long look at 'Rima' before nodding.

   "Just stay close to me..."

   Akira nodded, and walked behind Sasaki, a hand tight on his jacket as he walked up to the factory entrance door an slowly crawled them open. Sasaki took two deep breaths, making sure he had his briefcase in his hand before stepping inside.

   The moment the doors closed behind them, everything hit the fan...