Finals

Izuku POV:

The days leading to the final exam were counted down in what seemed like a flash. Me and the girls worked as hard as we could with us putting in a lot of late nights just so we'd be ready. I personally wanted to make sure Mina and Pony understood their material the most since both were really lacking in their class. Mina was more a concentration problem for her studies. She wasn't dumb at all that's for a fact. It was more a matter of she couldn't commit herself to something that she couldn't have a little fun with. So I tried to make it so she could have a little fun memorizing the information. It worked. Pony's main problem was just Japanese. Since she wasn't from Japan and was learning Japanese while here, she couldn't understand the problems or just how to read the kanji as well as everyone else to unfortunately have her grades slip cause of this. Fortunately with some help from me and Momo, she's able to know the language well enough where she can read it enough that we're all confident in her for the exams.

The time we had for the test ended with Mr. Aizawa calling it. "Pencils down. Last person in each row collect the answer sheets." Momo collected our sheets in our row with Mina being somewhat confident. Kaminari on the other hand was somewhat panicking. I overheard from Kaachan that him and some of the guys did their own cram session with Kaminari barely able to keep up. If I would've known, I'd have asked him if he wanted to join me and the girls, but I'm sure Kaachan did all he could to make sure he's alright. "Put on your hero costumes and meet me outside."

By the buses

After changing, we found ourselves outside waiting for Mr. Aizawa and noticed that him and the teachers came with two students.

"Shinso." I walked over to Shinso to see him smirk at me.

"Nice to see you again Usagiyama."

"Hi there!" A girl with her hair in messy buns came over and smiled at me.

"Hello. You were the general studies student that was in the finals of the Sports Festival, right?"

"Yup! I'm Toga. Himiko Toga." She looked over to see Kaachan and smiled. "Blasty!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Kaachan seemed to be kinda mad at her but strangely not the mad he normally is. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was different.

"Kaachan. You know her?"

He turned away from all of us while answering. "Maybe."

"Don't be mean. Last week, you took me and Setsu out on a date and got to see my panties."

'Wait.....WHAT!?'

"DON'T GIVE THEM WEIRD THOUGHTS! I JUST TURNED AROUND AND SAW THEM FROM WHERE I WAS ON THE STAIRS!"

'Oh, that makes things different.'

"Alright. Listen up." Mr. Aizawa gained our attention for principal Nezu to pop out of his binding cloth.

"Hello class A! I'm sure you're all ready to take your final exams today as well as learned from your upperclassmen what today's physical exam will consist of." Mina and Kaminari were excited thinking it was going to be robots. "Well due to some of the recent transactions this year, we figured it might be better if we change our curriculum up a bit to make things less easy for you all. Isn't that exciting!?" I couldn't tel if he was actually happy about this, or just straight insane from the way he sounded.

"Instead of robots, you'll all be facing the teachers." Everyone panicked thinking we'd all lose if we'd be facing them. "Don't worry, we'll be holding back, but just enough where you'll all have to work as hard as you can to pass." Between Nezu's and Mr. Aizawa's smile, I couldn't tell who was more scary.