The Raid

3rd person POV:

Few days had passed since the conference about the Hassaikai with those part of it focusing mainly on the locations that Izuku has suggested. Each one seemed even more unique and specific to the point it was disturbing how on point Izuku was on. Those that were still skeptical of Izuku's judgement, went to check out the other locations to see just what the difference was to notice there was almost no chance Izuku's thesis was wrong. As the time continued, a new meeting was held with Nighteye addressing his own findings.

"Both the girl and the factory are in the Hassaikai's headquarters." Nighteye bluntly says this with everyone shocked.

"Well I'll be damned. The kid was right on the money." Lock Rock was surprised beyond belief. He honestly believed Izuku's thesis wasn't even close since his lack of experience was obvious. But the pro was wrong. His judgment was beyond anything any of them could believe.

"Starting in one hour, we will begin our raid on the Hassaikai base."

Everyone nodded before changing and preparing for their fight. Once Izuku came out, Ryukyu walked over to him to speak up. "Izuku. A word." She brought him away from everyone to avoid easedropping to say what's on her mind. "Nejire, Froppy and Uravity told me what happened on the first day of your Internship and how distraught you were when you couldn't save the little girl. Keep in mind going in, we have two important objectives. The first is take down the Hassaikai and their leader. This is our primary. The second is save the girl. Though saving lives is important, we can't always succeed. If there comes a moment where you cannot save the girl, do not blame yourself for it. These people are more dangerous than the League of Villains. They've been alive for several decades for a reason. They know how to escape and manage through any crack or crevice to escape police capture. Do not let your guard down with them."

"I won't. I promise I'll take down the Hassaikai and save Eri. This is what I hope to accomplish today."

Ryukyu smiled and rustled Izuku's hair. "You're a good kid. Just make sure you don't be reckless." They rejoined the group to see Mirio begin chanting and getting himself psyched up. This act made Ryukyu chuckle a bit to herself. "Seems Lumillion knows how to hype himself up before a big battle." Izuku laughed at this comment before heading off to join Nighteye's agency. 'Don't do something dangerous out there, Izuku. Miruko would probably kill me if I let you do.'

At the Hassaikai base

Everyone involved in the raid stood in the front of the home prepared to head in on a moments notice. "So we're waiting for a warrant?" Kirishima asked Izuku for him to nod.

"Even though we're attempting to take down an organization that we know is connected to villains, we still need to abide by rules of society which explains we can't jump in without any form of legal documentation."

"Sounds annoying."

"Depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as if there was any belief without proof your home was holding something illegal, do you want people jumping the gun and raiding your home without reasonable evidence?"

"Huh. I never thought of it that way. You have a good point."

"Okamure. Good I caught you before we head in. I got something that might give you an omph in there." Fatgum walked over to the two with Tamaki behind him eating something. The pro hero brought his hand out to show a piece of fish in it. "It's swordfish. Just in case you need something to prove a point."

"Good idea. Thanks." Izuku ate the swordfish with the officer that had gone for the warrant returning with the paper in hand. With it, the raid team began any final preparations as the police knocked on the residence to try and avoid significant confrontation. As they did though, a massive man came slamming through the entrance to send multiple cops flying. Thinking quickly to avoid any form of harm to them, Izuku and Aizawa used Black Whip and the Erasure pro's capture gear to grab them and place them on the ground.