Festival Roar

3rd person POV:

Everyone cheered for joy as the first song ended with Izuku smirking at the crowd. "Alright folks. Hope you're all ready for a show. As you know, we're class 1-A. I hope you all like this one"

The next song began with Momo playing the keyboard in front her with Bakugou slamming on the drums to make everyone feel the rhythm flow. Everyone smiled at this with the members dancing starting to dance along to the song. Ochako and Tsu had Mina spring up and smile at everyone while spinning in the air. As this happened, Miruko and Eri started to bob their heads to the song with the earlier understanding the feeling of how Izuku must feel singing it. 'He pushes himself to fight and not give in. I think we all can relate in some sense not wanting to deny ourselves.'

As the song ended, everyone was clapping with Eri starting to clap as well to copy. This didn't go unnoticed by Izuku or Togata as it was a start to open her heart. 'What we're doing is making a difference.' "Alright. Next one's to all of those out there that know what it's like to be on the bottom. Trust me. I know how it feels to be there. But now, I'm at a spot where I couldn't have been because I kept moving and took all I had to." Izuku started playing with the crowd remaining silent with the dancers of the class clapping.

Izuku began smiling as he sang. Looking into the crowd, he saw Eri stare at him while he said he did just as many difficult things as her. And just like her, he had people that wanted to make him happy and become a normal person again. This erupted into everyone dancing and Ochako having everyone float in the air. All the people present were excited for this with even Iida's robot dance not ruining the mood. As the song reached it's final verse, Izuku looked out in the crowd to notice Eri. Her face was beginning to move and have her smile for joy at the scene, effectively ending the final bit of control Overhaul had over the poor girl and making her a happy child once more that she should've been.

 Her face was beginning to move and have her smile for joy at the scene, effectively ending the final bit of control Overhaul had over the poor girl and making her a happy child once more that she should've been

'What do you know, the kid did it.' Miruko smiled at Eri as Mirio and everyone around wanting her to smile joined in the joy in seeing her smile. Eri finally felt at peace and understood she can be happy.

Izuku saw this and felt overjoyed seeing he finally completed what he set out for for the child. 'She's free now. She's finally free of that man's clutches.' The song ended with Izuku looking at the crowd one last time. "Alright. Now it's time for one final song. To be honest, I kinda feel this song for a buddy of mine. He tends to be a little...flashy, but shinning is something he taught me is what we all do in our own way. So this one's for you, my friend." Izuku smiled at Aoyama above as he was let down by Kirishima and began showing off like a glitter ball.