Dorm Move In

Izuku POV:

The day of the move in for the UA dorms came with all of us kinda excited. It was more nerve wracking with me though since I for the most part haven't really went away from home for long periods of time. In all honesty, the longest I've willingly went away from home was when my class in middle school did a week long Kyoto trip for our third year trip. Kyoto Tower was really nice to see and go into. This though, was very different. I was living on my own somewhat and it kinda worried mom. She told me that every week I should call her at least once in order to make sure I was ok. '*sigh* Even when she tries to hide it, mom is really kind and soft at times. Though, she'd probably kick my ass for saying that.' I felt a shiver down my spine thinking this as if mom was ready to attack me out of nowhere.

"Huh? Hey! Izuku!" Ochako waved at me to limp over on crutches.

"Hey. Did I make it on time?"

"You did. But you ok? You're looking kinda...." Kyoka tried to find the best words to say without sounding mean for me to choose some.

"Beat up. Gimpish. Wobbly. Any of these work?"

"Yeah but...I'm not gonna say I like saying them."

"I get it. I'm not fond of being on crutches either, but better than not being able to walk at all and having your legs itch." Mina laughed at this with a certain someone shouting from behind me.

"HEY EVERYBODY!" We turned around to see Toga running over to us.

"What are you doing here?"

Toga smiled at Hagakure before answering. "I'm your new classmate. Starting now, I'm officially taking the free spot in class A. Shinso backed out near the end saying it's not worth fighting me over and he'll find a way in later." I smiled realizing this to try and give my respect to Toga.

"That's great. Congrats. Also, I have a lot of respect for Shinso. Giving up the chance of being in the hero course right away for someone else. I should really offer him to join us in training outside of classes. He could be one of our classmates in the future." Toga nodded happily at this.

"Alright. All of you are here. Let's get down to the basics." Mr. Aizawa came out from the dorms to greet us and gain our attention. "Starting now, this will be where you'll be living from now on. There are rules you have to follow inside and some other guidelines I'll point out. But before that." Our teacher looked as if he was ready to expel someone to send shivers down our spines. "Bakugou. Kirishima. Todoroki. Yaoyorozu. Iida. I'm well aware where you five were during the Kamino incident." Everyone that knew about it went pale hearing this. "The fact all of you are uneasy about this proves that you also knew what was happening. If I had half a mind to do so, I'd expel everyone here except Usagiyama, Jirou and Hagakure who were unable to give their opinion on the topic. But due to the circumstances we're under as well as being short on manpower due to All Might's retirement, that'll only shoot us in the foot in the future. So for now, do try to follow the rules and not make any trouble."

Mr. Aizawa walked in with everyone kinda down. I felt bad knowing almost everyone was on thin ice because they wanted to help me to try and think of something to do. 'I got it!' "Hey, Kaminari. Can you follow me for a second?"

"Uhh...Sure." He did as I asked to come behind a bush. When he was there, I used a portable charger I had to zap him as well as charge up almost every appliance I had on me. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" When I finished, I pushed Kaminari's fried self in front of everyone for him to do his goofy smile and thumbs up. "Yaaay!"

"PFFHAHAHAHAHA!" Kyoka immediately laughed with me hobbling out of the bushes.

"Usagiyama! Why did you do that to Kaminari!?"