Provisional

Izuku POV:

The days of training passed in the blink of an eye for us. In that time, I began working on remastering a fighting style uncle Fat wanted me to learn a while back. With this, I would still be able to use my legs in fighting, but also use my hands a significant amount as well. This technique is Mixed Martial Arts. From what my uncle said, this was a style that allows versatility as well as ways to overcome certain weak points such as having a weakened limb somewhere on your body. Mixing this with 'Rabbit', 'Big Fist', and 'Hardening' created a special style that allows me for the most maneuverability that I could get. Once I added OFA into that mix though, things got even better to the point I was confident going into the exam.

Walking off the bus and to our exam site, I took a moment to notice the vast number of people taking this exam. "There's gotta be like a thousand people taking this. Is the pass rate really going to be as high as we were told?"

"Try not to focus on that right now, Usagiyama. Focus on the task at hand with that being 'passing the exam'. " Mr. Aizawa mentioned this to me before bringing us together. "Alright, now this is a test that you'll need to pass in order to take the next step into the world of heroes. If you succeed, you'll no longer be eggs waiting to hatch. You'll be young chicks entering into the new world. Now I want you all to do as our motto says and go beyond."

As we were about to say the final bit, some weird guy with either no hair or hair really thin under a cap he was wearing shouted out behind me. "PLUS ULTRA!"

"AH!" I unintentionally let out a shout for everyone to look at me. "Sorry. That was a bit unexpected."

"My apologies!" The guy started putting his feet together and in one motion, slammed his head into the ground. "I JUST LOVE UA!"

We stared at him for a moment with his head bleeding out with him not reacting. "Umm...do you....need help....with your head?" I created a bit of gauze and a handkerchief with 'Creation' to give the guy as Mina gave me her hand mirror  to let the guy see what he was doing.

"Thank you very much. You're a nice guy, Mr. Scarred Eye!" Hearing this comment, I froze before curling up into a ball and facing the bus.

"I wanna go home now."

"DUMBASS!" Kyoka shouted as she smacked the guy in the head. "HE HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW, BEING CALLED A CRAP NICKNAME ABOUT HIS EYE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THEM!"

"HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ONE OF MY YOUNGER CLASSMATES!" I turned around to see some other people wearing the same uniform to realize what school they were from.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR SHITTY CLASSMATE TO WATCH HIS MOUTH AROUND MY FRIEND! HE'S VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT HIS EYE!" Kaachan shouted back with Toga coming behind him flipping the guy off while agreeing.

"SUCH VULGARITY SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATED! HOW CAN YOU-"

"Shishikura. That's enough. Yoarashi was the one at fault here for making a comment about a sensitive topic whether he knew it or not. You're only adding fuel to the fire that is started picking a fight with UA." A guy with a large amount of hair commented for the other guy that was named Yoarashi coming over.

"Hey, man. Sorry about that. I didn't know the eye was a sensitive topic. If anything, you look really badass with it. Kinda like, a war scar. They're not the most pleasant to know you have on your face, but they make really good things to show off to the ladies."

I held my eye still ashamed of what was said before standing up. "Thanks. Also, I shouldn't judge you for not knowing. Sorry about that."

"Hey, so you're like, uber cute fam. Any chance you don't got a gal pal yet?" A girl with fawn hair came over to me talking in a way I couldn't understand. "I mean, you're like, totes boy toy material. It'd be lit if I could hook up with a fresh bro like you."