Parent Teacher Talks

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since the incident with Kamino Ward with both me and mom able to leave the hospital and get back home. On the last day before being released though, Recovery Girl came to heal her completely but only heal me to the point I only needed casts on my legs. "This thing itches."

"Good. That means you know why you have it on." I stared at her in confusion. "Casts aren't meant to be comfortable. They're meant for you to know and reflect on your actions that caused it. You got the injuries you did from doing something stupid like go against a psychopath. Do I think you were in the right to stop him from hurting someone? Yeah. Do I think you had to break your legs to the point you did? Not really."

"Ok, but why aren't you in one?"

"Because I was the one to ask Recovery Girl to have you in the casts. Consider that your punishment for not doing what I asked you to do when you face someone like Muscular."

"...Could be at least a little kinder in that aspect. I can't even stand up right now."

"I told Recovery Girl to wait until you're back in school to heal your legs. The fact you're unable to do anything right now is me being kind to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy knowing you're able to fight a monster to help people. But that doesn't mean I agree with how you did it. Take this time to understand that you won't always have someone like Recovery Girl on your side. She's with the school to help with injuries they cause from their training. Not for you to fight with no fear of consequence."

I held my head down hearing this to understand I did kinda mess up at the training camp. "Miruko, please don't be too hard on him. He's been through a lot already." My birth mother came in from the kitchen to hand us both some tea. "Izuku probably is also having some troubles with what happened at Kamino."

"I think he did everything the best he could at Kamino. That's why I'm not judging him on Kamino's incident. This is all from the training camp. Oh yeah, that reminds me." Mom got up and pulled out a letter from the table we hold the mail and stuff to bring out a letter. "Hobo man gave me this. He said it was from the kid at the training camp you saved." She passed it to me to see what Kota wrote down.

Dear, Usagiyama

Thanks for saving me and I'm also sorry for putting you on the spot like that. If it means anything, I'm really happy you stopped Muscular. I hope you get better.

Kota

I smiled a bit hearing this with both my mothers looking at me. "I also heard you had a problem with the kid at the training camp from Mandalay. I hope your crotch is still in tact." Mom laughed at this with my birth mother panicking hearing this.

"He hit you? That's horrible."

"Yeah, he also hit me in the head with a rock. But we're all good now." Mom laughed so hard she fell out of her seat at the fact I was beaten up by a six year old to the point it was kinda getting annoying.

"The mightiest of the first years at UA, done in by a rock and a kid's kick! Hilarious! AHAHAHAHA!"

"It's not that funny, Miruko. Izuku could've gotten hurt!" Mom kept laughing with my biological mother trying to stop her. The two only stopped this when a knock on the door came. "Were you expecting visitors?"

"It's probably the hobo or the rat trying to explain what UA's doing now for dorms."

I glanced at mom before asking. "They're doing dorms now?"

"...Shit. I forgot to tell you. Long story short, UA's becoming a dorm system now. It was decided around the time of the Kamino Ward incident as a way to help keep the students safe." Mom went to the door to open it and let who was there in. Once they came in, I noticed both Mr. Aizawa and All Might there. My teachers took one look at me with mom giving them an evil eye for some reason.