Internships

Izuku POV:

"Morning everyone."

"Morning Izuku." After agreeing to the quirk marriage, Nezu had asked Cementos to create a small home for me and the girls. In his way of explaining it, to keep a married family together. Granted we weren't planning to be a family yet until yesterday, but it avoids having everyone start badgering the girls and me about questions as to why we got married and them keeping a 'it's complicated as an explanation.

"I made pancakes." Nejire spoke up with a little joy for me to smile.

"You always make fluffy pancakes."

"Maybe it's because she knows what it means to be really soft~" Mina made a joke about Nejire for me to go red. "So serious question, Izuku. Any chance we can start sleeping in the same bed soon? I mean I have this sexy pair of panties I want to-"

"Let's at least hae some stability as we are now before going any farther."

Yui sipped from some tea before speaking up. "His abs are much more firmer than they look." Itsuka turned red hearing this with a small nosebleed for me to hold my head a bit.

"Anyway, does anyone have any idea about internships? Mr. Aizawa told us about them, but not going into detail."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I know!" Nejire raised her hand with some excitement in her answer. "Internships are no different than being a sidekick to a hero. As such, your job is to work alongside heroes and handle things on the field."

"Okaay. What makes that different than the Work Studies?" Kyoka asked for Nejire to explain.

"This time, you can do more stuff because you have the Provisional. Which means, you're put into more dangerous situations and putting what you learn in class into use on the field. You can learn a lot more in the heat of action instead of spending twice as long in a classroom."

I thought about this with some satisfaction knowing I could be just like mom and be a hero to someone. "So why did we have to take the Work Studies? As you're saying, it was kinda pointless." Kyoka pointed this out for Nejire to shrug her shoulders.

"I umm...I don't know. I'm pretty sure Mr. Aizawa will answer why."

"Alright. We need to finish up and get ready to head out for school." Momo pointed this out for all of us to finish up. As we ate, I kept thinking what the internships could involve and what I should do for mine.

'Maybe I should ask Gang Orca if he could do one for me.'

Few hours later

"Alright, class. Today we'll be going over the Internships a little more. However, I want you all to understand something. There has been a large amount of talk among the staff on if the first years should even do this or not for us to make this decision. It's too soon." We all froze where we were except for Kaachan who decided to laugh.

"AHAHAHA!"

"SHUT UP!" Mr. Aizawa shouted for him to continue. "Many of the staff thought that sending you off as we would've normally isn't ideal considering what's happened thus far, so we will only allow internships with pro heroes that have a good track record. Now as you all have learned, the Internships are not like the Work Studies and you'll be put into real danger. But I think the best way to explain this is for students partaking in it to explain their first hand experience." The door opened for Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki to walk in. Once they were in, they glanced over to me and gave a content smile. "These three are the top three students in UA. More commonly known as the Big 3."

"Izuku! Ma man!" Mirio spoke up with some joy for Nejire to run over and hug me faster than I could see.

"YAY! I get to hug you somewhere outside of the lunch room and out of school!" Most of the guys stared at me with confusion while others stared with animosity. Tamaki came over soon after to give me an uneasy greeting.