Okamure vs Overhaul

Rumi POV:

"Damn this is boring." Thanks to having the day off and kinda breaking my last punching bag, I felt...kinda bored. 'I wonder if Izuku's up to. If I was him, I'd wake up to a chick's tits in my face while enjoying a bath with someone using their body to wash me.' I started smirking at this little image before turning on the TV to watch the news to get my head out of the boredom.

"We are watching live as a gigantic mass of what appears to be flesh has been flown up in the air. Origins are unknown but-wait a minute. Somebody is fighting it!" I looked a little closer to see a massive amount of what looked like explosions happening before the news lady started freaking out again. "I don't know what's happening, but it looks like a pro hero is facing off against it with the thing...it appears to be a person controlling it!" Seeing spirals and now tentacles come out of the hero doing this, I could only think of one person that's actually able to do something like that.

The camera guy was able to take a closer look at the pro to reveal Izuku with electricity around him kinda like when he activates OFA. "...Guess that throws my falling to teenage horemones out the window." I put my feet up, got a carrot out of my pocket and began enjoying the show. "At least you cured my boredom. But if you get hurt doing something stupid like this, I'm gonna kick your ass."

With Izuku. 3rd person POV:

Izuku continually dodged the wads of flesh coming at him while using 'Creation' to create a sword to destroy what was coming at him. "CHISAKIIII!!!" He got close to Overhaul for him to let loose a blast from 'Explosion'. This forced the villain to lose control of the wads around him for a moment before looking back and not seeing Izuku.

"YOU PATHETIC BRAT! WHY DON'T YOU FACE ME LIKE A HERO SHOULD!?"

"WHO SAID I'M FUCKING RUNNING!?" Izuku stood above Overhaul with his foot raised. "PACT MOVE: LUNA FALL!" He sent an axe kick to hit the villain on his skull and send him flying towards the ground. 'If he hits the ground, we're screwed.' Izuku dive bombed down towards Overhaul for him to try and grab Izuku to use his quirk. Unfortunately, this didn't work for him with Izuku using this as a perfect moment to grab a hold of Overhaul's arm and toss him back into the air.

"YOU DAMNED BRAT!" He wasn't done however as the villain regained control over the blobs and increased his size to try and attack downwards. "I HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLAYING HERO, BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO FACE SOMEONE LIKE ME!" Overhaul attacked the ground specifically for those that couldn't defend themselves.

'There's too many of them. Should I use Black Whip? No. It's not enough. Todoroki's ice? That might not work either. Even Kaachan's new Special Move wouldn't work. So what now?'

"Use my quirk." A voice came out of nowhere for Izuku to only think it was one of the past users. "Use my quirk in conjunction with that large hand girl's and the explosive quirk you have. You'll be able to handle it."

'Wait, but will it work? OFA can't work with everyone else's quirks because of my quirk's baseline.'

"Maybe the quirk itself, but what about the other quirks that manifested in you? They aren't the quirk, but they are also similar to yours. Copies of the original."

Izuku understood to activate 'Big Fist' and 'Explosion'. 'Now or never.' "LETS DO THIS!" Out of nowhere, Izuku gained a burst of energy to disappear faster than he has before. "PACT MOVE: AP SHOT MACHINE QUICK SHOT!" Activating the quirk of the third user, Izuku's base speed drastically increased as well as the speed of his blasts. It was as if they traveled in less than a second to blast the attack and destroy Overhaul's flesh tendrils. Getting close to the ground, Izuku swapped to 'Wave Motion' to prevent himself from falling and then using 'Explosion to get back up into the sky towards Overhaul.