Genius Combat

So up above is what Izuku's hero costume will look like. He will also have a crescent moon on the top center area near his collarbone as a sort of honoring to his mother for what Miruko did for him. Anyway, on with the story.

Izuku POV:

"One more time!" "Right." I began to hold my hand out while concentrating on Explosion. "AAAAHHHH *BOOM*!" Since I obtained Kaachan's quirk yesterday, I began working my butt off getting good enough to use it as good as Kaachan can. "Alright, take a shower and get ready for school." "Thanks mom." I ran in to clean myself off before going to get dressed. As I walked out of the bathroom though, Yui, Kino, Tsu, Ochako, and Nejire were out in the living room waiting for me. Sadly, I only had a towel on for them to see the top half of my body without anything covering it. I was so ashamed of showing them something like that. Kino was having a nosebleed, Yui was red, Nejire looked as if she couldn't process anything, Tsu froze, and Ochako almost passed out where she sat. "W-W-W-W-WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN HERE!?" "Haha! That is exactly what I was hoping to see!" I glance over to see mom laughing at us.

"Mom, please don't do these things. I have enough problems as it is without you embarrassing me like this." "Trust me Izuku, that body ain't something to be embarrassed about. I bet every girl here is thinking of what you look like without the towel on." Mom smirks while the girls go red before averting their eyes. "I-I GOTTA GET READY!" I ran into my room to shut the door with what happened still fresh in my mind. 'WHY DIDN'T I BRING MY CLOTHES IN WITH ME!? I COULDN'T BRING IN MY UNDERSHIRT AND BOXERS!?" I smacked myself in the head before walking over to my clothes to put them on.

During lunch

As the morning classes went on, I began to see that they weren't as different in UA than any other school. However, our PE and any club activity that we might have were changed with heroics for the afternoon. Right now, I'm currently eating lunch with everyone waiting for Kino and Yui to come over. From what they said, a friend of theirs would like to meet me from what she's heard about me. "Izuku!" I glance over to see the two with a friend of theirs that had orange hair and green eyes.

 "Izuku!" I glance over to see the two with a friend of theirs that had orange hair and green eyes

"You must be Usagiyama. My names itsuka Kendo." She held her hand out to me to shake it. "It's very nice to meet you. Also, you don't need to use my last name. Izuku is just fine." She seemed to be nice. I didn't want to let her stand, so I offered her a seat with her agreeing. "So you're both are seriously dating Izuku, damn he's got game." Kendo seemed to be slightly impressed with Nejire adding to this. "He's also dating me, Ochako, and Tsu so you know." "Wow, you all really have an interesting relationship." "We know." Everyone answers with a smile and a little pride in their decision.

I began to smile at this before someone elbowed the back of my head. I glance over to see some blond guy laughing uncontrollably while talking.

 I glance over to see some blond guy laughing uncontrollably while talking