Brutal Battles

Izuku POV:

The weekend seemed to come and go in an instant for all of us with Monday seeming like it started right after Friday finished. 'Alright, so if I combine Earphone Jack with Electrification I'd be able to act as a stun gun in a sense to turn Kaminari's quirk into a more precise long range. Meanwhile if I combine Tsunatori's Horn Cannon with Awase's Weld, I could possibly make an attack that is similar to a boomerang or even a short sword maybe.' I began thinking of possible combinations for every quirk my new friends had along with mixing them with other ones. 'Now what should I combine Creation with to get a better combo? Hmm, maybe use it as a way to increase ammo for Yui's Size quirk? Yeah, that works.' "I guess your muttering never left." I quickly stopped when Kaachan said this being a bit embarrassed.

"S-sorry." "It's fine, just kinda throws me back a bit to when we were kids. Kinda happy not everything changed." I start to see a smile grow on Kaachan's face while Sero tries to mock him. "Is the mighty Bakugou smiling?" "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU SOY SAUCE FACE!" "Alright, jeez man." He glanced over to notice the immense amount of writing in the notebook I had with some combinations. "Dang man, you really think of everything." "Kinda. I try to think of ways to work with what I have to make it better for specific situations. I have the ability to use other quirks, so I might as well see what stacking them on top of each other can do." "Whatcha got on mine?" Kaachan became interested while showing what I had.

"Right now, I have Oversized Explosion by mixing your's and Kendo's to increase the amount of sweat my palms will produce to create a larger explosion. This worked rather well and can come in handy if I'm facing a large amount of people. I also have an idea to mix your's and Kirishima's together since the drawback of Explosion is you aren't resistant to the shock. Hardening absorbs shock and acts as a defensive layer over your body, so in short I can absorb and keep using the quirk for almost if not as long as you can." "Badass." "So what would you do with mine if you had it?" I thought on this while before answering. "Since your quirk turns the oils in your skin to the stickiness in your tape, I'd mix Kaachan's or Mina's and replace the natural oil with the acid or sweat they produce. This would turn your moderate long range support quirk and their close to mid range offense quirks to one long range offensive attack." "That is cool. You really are someone that thinks outside the box Usagiyama." I smile a bit while scratching the back of my head for Mr. Aizawa to walk in.

"Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "I went over the reports on the battle training. For the most part, nicely done for you all." He got near the podium for him to discuss what he needed to next. "Now onto the business at hand. This next decision will determine your futures here." Everyone held their breath hoping it wasn't something that would expel one of us again. I started to panic a bit as well for him to bluntly state it. "You need a class rep and vice rep." "Thank goodness it's just normal school stuff." We all sighed in relief before jumping out of our seats to become our class rep. "We need someone real manly to be the class rep." "I wanna be it! Let me do it!" People started to go nuts with me blurting out something nobody expected. "I think Iida and Yaoyorozu should be the class rep and vice rep." Everyone looked at me for a second while I explained.

"Iida prides himself on doing the right thing and has the brains to back it up. Yaoyorozu also got in on recommendation and is immensely smart to use her quirk the way she does, so you can almost guarantee she has talent for this. Out of everyone here, I can't argue they are probably the best for this." Everyone stopped to think about tit before agreeing with me. "Izubro does have a point, they are smart and try to keep standards high." "I'm down with it." "I can see it." Everyone began to debate who was probably the best for the position with us agreeing on Iida as the rep and Yaoyorozu as the vice. "Alright then, time for first period."

Time skip to lunch

While eating lunch with everyone, Iida came over to our table to ask about my suggestion in the classroom. "Usagiyama, why did you wish for me to become the class rep. With a quirk like yours, you would without a doubt be a better fit to lead us." "Maybe, but I'm too much of a push over in some ways and need to get more of a backbone before I become someone like a leader." I held a smile on my face before continuing with what I was meaning. "We all have our own battles. Mine is learning how to become someone that can stand their ground when I need to." "I think you do a great job with that." I glanced at Iida to see him smile at me. "You're calm and calculating. If I had to choose out of everyone to become class rep, I would say you are best suited for that job." I smiled at this while knowing Iida thinks of me in a nice way like this. "Thank you. It means a lot." "What are friends for."