Struggles

3rd person POV:

After a brutal draw between both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, the match between Bakugou and Ochako had come. "ALRIGHT LADIES AND GERMS! TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND! ON MY LEFT, WE'VE GOT THE GIRL WHO CAN MAKE ANYTHING FLOAT! CLASS A'S OCHAKO URARAKA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE MAN WITH A QUIRK THAT'S AS EXPLOSIVE AS HIM! CLASS A'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Bakugou wasn't rather content with what was happening to make it known. "Round face. If you're gonna back out, do it now. Cause backing out halfway isn't gonna fly with me." Ochako was nervous, but didn't want to make it known. "I'm not backing down. I'm gonna win against you Bakugou." The ash blond clicked his tongue before speaking under his breath. "Rather had ended this right here. Don't feel right doing this to one of  Izuku's girls." "BEGIN!"

Ochako came at Bakugou with him holding his right hand out. "DIE!" He sent a right hook at Ochako causing an explosion to happen. She saw this coming, but couldn't physically get out of the way in time. 'I'm not done.' She charged back at Bakugou keeping low to the ground. "TOO SLOW!" She got another blast to the face sending her back near the edge of the ring. A dust cloud covered the field with everyone watching this feeling a bit of unease. "How unsettling." "The kid knows that holding back isn't a good option. But going this violently at someone doesn't make him look good either." Miruko pointed this out as Ryukyu was opposed to Bakugou's constant attacks. In the smoke, Bakugou noticed a tint of blue indicating it was Ochako's uniform. "You're not gonna beat me, so give up on thinking!" He blasted it realizing it was only the top of her uniform with Ochako behind him hoping to touch him to activate her quirk. In retaliation, the ash blond sent an explosion causing Ochako to be flown through the air before hitting the ground and rolling a bit.

'This isn't good.' "Is she gonna be ok?" The girls of class A and B were worried for the brunette's safety with Izuku being the more worried. 'Between the two, this match is easier on Kaachan's side. It's an open field, so he doesn't have to worry so much about causing destruction or Ochako having much to use as tactical use. Even if this wasn't the case, her and Kaachan are in two different leagues.' Izuku's hands clenched his knees with irritation seeing Ochako be smacked around like a rag doll. Blast after blast, Ochako kept getting hit with the scene being one sided. Eventually, a pro couldn't take this anymore to make his voice heard. "What are you doing!? If you're this much stronger than her, then finish her and stop this!" This caused a number of people in the audience to start booing Bakugou with Mic somewhat agreeing. This was stopped however when Aizawa grabbed the microphone to speak. "Who started this!? If you're a pro, then leave now! If Bakugou being violent with Uraraka is all you're getting out of this, you better think of a new career. In the real world, there is no room for carelessness or weakness. He's giving it his all and taking her as a threat because he wants to win. If he didn't think her a serous threat, he would've knocked her out of the ring already."

"The hobo's got a point." "Excuse me?" Miruko points up for Ryukyu to notice. Meanwhile, Izuku began to realize the lack of debris considering the amount of damage on the stadium to understand as well. 'There's more to this.' Ochako stood up holding her finger tips inches from each other. "Thank you Bakugou for not holding back. Because of that, I've won." "I'm disappointed in that one pro's lack of acknowledgement. As heroes, we need to keep an eye on our surroundings. The constant blasts were just Ochako's way of gaining ammunition for a final attack." Everyone looked up to see an immense amount of debris held up in the air by Ochako's quirk. "Bakugou never realized that he was just playing the part he had to in this." Miruko smirked as Ochako released her quirk's effects to send all the debris falling. 'Now's my chance. I'll win. I'll win and be just like Izuku!' Bakugou held his arm up to release one final blast above him to destroy everything.

 I'll win and be just like Izuku!' Bakugou held his arm up to release one final blast above him to destroy everything