Agreements

Izuku POV:

"So in short, you wanna make the Culture Festival a good thing for Eri the kid you saved, who's still not completely pulled from the after effects of being a prisoner?" Itsuka asked me with some curiosity for me to nod.

"That's so sad. Eri still isn't safe even after she's saved from what she's in."

"It makes me feel like we didn't do our job right." Tsu and Ochako felt sad with Nejire agreeing.

"It's bad that she's still not technically 'ok', but there's still a chance. I want her to avoid thinking she might fall back into the same cycle again after leaving the hospital. But the only way she can do that is by having her understand what happened to her isn't happening again."

"And the only way to do that is by making sure this goes off without a hitch." I nodded for Kyoka to smile. "Something tells me you see a lot of you in Eri."

"It's frustrating to know that you're helpless against things you can't understand and that the people that you should trust entirely to take care of you turn their backs on you because of a power that makes no sense to why you even have it. But for Eri, she can only see the bad in her power because it was only used as an evil source. I can't understand her on an equal basis, but I can understand what it feel like to be alone. It hurts and it's a pain that can't easily go away."

I felt a hug from behind me to turn and see Pony hugging me with tears in her eyes. "You're such a good person!"

'....I think she said I was a good person.' I tried to understand her through the knowledge I know of how to speak english to pat her head.

"If that's the case, then I guess taking her to the Beauty Pageant is also a great idea." Nejire said this for all of us in class A to look at her.

"Beauty Pageant?"

"Oh yeah! There's a big pageant that is held by the school for girls to show off their own forms of beauty. It's normally won by a third year for the last two years with everyone doing something special."

"I'm surprised that Mr. Aizawa never told you or Momo about this."

"He probably thought it wasn't necessary for us to know and decided against it." Momo explained almost for word what Mr. Aizawa probably thought and maybe also didn't want internal struggles within our classes since umm...most of the girls live in a dorm together with me.

"Bummer. Sign ups ended today. Maybe it's for the best. The less of us that perform, the less problems there are. I did see Toga's name on the roster though."

"....Toga?" All of us were confused as to how she found out.

"Oh yeah, I heard she found out through Shinso. They still keep in touch and everything where it's kinda keeping her in the loop of everything." Yui pointed out a good point in how she probably knows for all of us to smile a bit.

"Ok, so since we're all in agreement to make the Culture Festival the greatest for Eri, let's get to working on it!"

"YEAH!"

As this was said, we all began working as hard as we could. We of course avoided making problems for our school work by making sure it was done as well. During this, we had some of our class work as stage hands mainly because they didn't want to dance or sing or even thought they'd be better working behind the scenes, which was fine. I don't blame them for wanting to do that and can relate. After giving Mina the music to play, her and the rest of the dance group began rehersing what she had. Meanwhile, those of us in the band group were having our own problems with Bakugou speeding up the tempo. I swear, Kyoka wanted to beat him up for it if he didn't stop. Eventually, over a week went by with all of us practicing in our little spare time as well as together when we had the chance. I regularly felt as if my mouth was dry from so much with chugging water almost regularly. However, we ended up having a little guest when we got to the day before the festival.