Results

3rd person POV:

Izuku looked around him to see smoke covering the area. 'What the heck is happening?'

"You've used my quirk." The overcoat man spoke up for Izuku to see him. "To make things simple, my quirk Smokescreen allows you to create a cover. However, it works outward with you in the center. If you stop it, the smokescreen won't cover you."

'So in short, I can't move out of it without someone finding me or seeing where I am. But what if I send something out?'

"It will make a minor guise, but it won't be for long."

Izuku thought of this before getting an idea. Outside however, some of Gang Orca's men began aiming at the smokescreen. "What should we do, sir?"

"I don't know what he's doing, but he has to come out sometime. When he does, target him all together." Several different figures came out of the smoke for Gang Orca to give the signal. "Take him down!" The men fired for them to completely miss their targets with some shots going right through.

"What!?"

"I shot him!"

"What's coming our way!?" Some of the figures changed to turn right into horns to attack several of the fake villains. Meanwhile, Gang Orca grabbed what was coming towards him to see it was horns.

'Horns? If I remember, there's a girl in UA's hero course that had a similar quirk.' Focusing on the horns, Gang Orca didn't realize that there was a massive blast of ice coming right for him to push him back. As this happened, Izuku ran towards Todoroki and Inasa to pull them away and open a hole in the ice and toss them to the side. When they recovered, Todoroki looked up to Izuku.

"Usagiyama? What are you doing?"

"Helping two idiots that chose to fight one another in the middle of a serious situation. Now if you're not able to work together for the greater good, then you're not useful on the battlefield." Izuku shut the opening to have the two understand what they did wrong.

"You know something, Todoroki. Usagiyama's right. For now, let's at least have a truce until the end of the provisional."

"...Fair enough." Todoroki and Inasa got up with the later lifting both up to get on top of the ice. When they got there, they witnessed Izuku fighting with Gang Orca. The green haired boy began jumping around with 'Rabbit before coming right at the pro hero with both 'Hardening' active to give a solid hit to Gang Orca. However, the pro was able to grab him and send a supersonic attack at him. The shock disoriented Izuku for him to fall back and feel his mind spin.

'Dammit.'

"Facing someone with little ability to control disorientation was your own fault. Men. Take the kid down." Several people began aiming at Izuku for them to fire. Before they could attack though, Izuku held his breath and fell down into the ground. His body continued to swirl around with ice rising up to enclose everyone to have him go back and forth. "What the heck?"

"Pact Move: Phantom Threat!" Izuku took down everyone in the area before turning to Gang Orca. "You're next, Shammo."

"Then I guess now things are going to-" A massive tornado with fire adding to it to create an inferno tornado around him. The sudden shock of the attack forced Izuku to look to the side and see Todoroki and Inasa sending the attack.

"Not bad. But chances are, Gang Orca took some precautions in case something like this happened." Izuku jumped up with 'Wave Motion' before getting to the top and creating cow legs and coating them with both 'Hardening' and activated OFA. "Pact Move: Sledge Rodeo!" The attack knocked Gang Orca in the face for him to grab Izuku again.