Midoriya Squabble

Izuku POV:

The day after the Sports Festival, Yui told me that her and a few of the girls wanted to hang out. Apparently, one of them asked her if she could during the festival as she says and another asked shortly after. Keeping myself from looking a little mean, I asked Yui if it would be fine if Shiozaki tagged along as well. She didn't have an issue since Nejire wanted to join as well. To be honest, I'm a little happy she did since I haven't gotten the chance to really talk to her during the time before the Sports Festival. "I'm heading out mom." I called my mom who was training a bit in the indoor gym we had on a punching bag. "Awesome. What are ya gonna do with your dates today?" "Well Shiozaki likes book stores and bakeries, so I thought of going and trying that new bread shop and heading to the library. After, I was thinking of doing that tea shop Yui and Nejire liked and going from there depending on who the other two she invited were." Mom punched the bag one last time sending it a distance before smirking at me. "Look at you, making plans for your little harem haha!" I started to blush a bit as mom kept laughing at me. To be honest, I didn't feel as bad when the punching bag came to hit her in the face. 'Well, I guess karma won with this one.' "Anyway, later."

I went out of the house to walk towards the train station. There, I met Yui and two of our classmates who were dressed in rather nice attire. "Yaoyorozu? Kendo?" I glanced at them seeing Yaoyorozu on a nice dress shirt and some black skin tight pants while Kendo had a white dress that went down to her knees and a bikers jacket on. "Hey Usagiyama. Nice job yesterday winning the Sports Festival." "It's nice to see you as well Usagiyama." I glanced both down a bit realizing that both were wearing outfits that really emphasized their already...'womanly charm' to the point I couldn't help but turn beet red. "I-is it weird what I'm wearing?" I'm pulled out of my thought process to hear kendo ask this. "N-no. You both l-look very p-pretty." I tried averting my eyes to see Yui in a yellow top that covered down to her belly button and some red short shorts to begin getting a nosebleed. "Seems Izuku likes our attire. Now let's go get Nejire and Shiozaki." The train started to pull in for us to begin boarding. 'This is going to be a tough day for me.'

Miruko POV:

After Izuku left and I finished my workout, I decided to grab some grub before getting a call from the stupid bird. "Dude, get the message. I'm not interested in dating a wuss like you." "Oh come on Miruko, just lighten up a little. If you don't, your son's gonna look like he's got more game than you." I rolled my eyes at this before answering. "The last thing you said to my son was what you wanted to do sexually to me. As far as I care, you can lose your dick to a rabid dog for all I care." "Ouch." I started to hear a knock on the door to walk over. "And another thing Hawks, stop sending me lingerie, that's fucking creepy." "I thought the black suited you nicely-" "I'm hanging up now." I dropped the call to open the door. "Hell-" Once I opened it, I saw two faces that I wished I'd never see again for as long as I lived. 'Fuck.' "Hello there Miruko, is Izuku around?" "...Midoriyas." I remained silent while watching both of them for any form of action. The asshole 'father' was holding a cocky grin on his face, while the woman was rather self restraining for some reason.

"....What do you want?" "We just want to see our son. Right Inko?" He jabbed the bitches arm for her to slowly nod. "Well that sucks for you, Izuku's out right now on a date with a couple hot chicks." "That's ok, we can wait." These two didn't go anywhere for a solid minute and just lingered by my front door. "You haven't seen Izuku for years and didn't give a shit that he was in the ICU. Why do you care now?" "Because we wish to make amends with Izuku as his parents." I stopped for a minute before shouting at them for using the word 'parent' to describe them. "I'm not having this argument here. I'll listen to what you gotta say inside, but it better be good." I opened the door for them with the jackass father walking in with pride. 'Pompous prick.' For some reason though, the woman seemed a little hesitant to come in. "S-sorry for intruding." "And here I thought my biggest issue was dealing with the idiot that has his brain between his legs today. What else can make this day become a shit show?"