Bloodlust

About a year ago, 3rd person POV:

"Mindless chaos villains?" Izuku sat on the sofa in his and Miruko's home as his mom explained.

"Yeah. I wanted to explain these villains to you since the incident with Waterhose happened. These types of villains are irredeemable and cause chaos for the sake of the chaos it brings with no significant motive. As an example, most villains that cause lower tier crimes like robbing a bank or stealing a purse. The chances are high that there's a reason why it led to that. However if we're talking about a villain that wants nothing but mindless chaos, any logic in their reasoning is gone. Unlike if they're stealing money because they need money, they'll steal the money just to watch the madness that'll consume the area."

'So they're like real villains from tv shows.' "So how do I handle villains like this?"

"Easy, you get backup. Facing someone like this alone is an idiotic thing to do. In all honesty though, you may not get the chance to get help. If that's the case, you need to use the one thing you're the best at. Your brain."

Izuku stared calmly at Miruko before replying. "This coming from the woman that thinks every problem in life can be solved by kicking." He laughed a bit before getting the back of the Rabbit hero's heel to his head. "Ah! Point taken."

"I'm serious though Izuku. These types of villains aren't the easiest to handle. Especially one in particular. If you ever see a man with blond short hair, a crazed smile with a scar down his face and a quirk that lets him control his muscles, I want you to run. You're not strong enough to take him on yet. Whatever evil you think you can handle, Muscular is beyond that."

"Understood."

Back to present

"I gotta admit kid, you're pretty gutsy if you think you can take me on. Dumb maybe, but still gutsy." Muscular charged at Izuku with his right arm pulled back. The muscle fibers covered his arm to grow even larger than it already was. "Show me....YOUR BLOOD!"

"POWER OUTPUT 40%! PACT MOVE: NEJIRE WAVE!" Izuku sent a spiraling wave of energy out at Muscular for him to be sent back a bit, but gained his footing and kept charging. Walking closer, the villain didn't see the enlarged hand to the side make a massive explosion. "GO TO HELL!" The green haired boy blasted the bloodthirsty villain into the cliff deep into the solid rock. "Huh, I guess cursing really does help. I should apologize to Kaachan for thinking that his yelling was pointless," Izuku turned to Kota who looked a bit shaken up. "C'mon Kota. We gotta get out of here and bring you somewhere safe."

As the two walked away, the sound of someone coming out of the wall made Izuku freeze. "Where do you think you're going, kid!" Muscular came over and kicked the Pact quirk user in the gut and into the rocks. "Hehehe. You're quite the strange one, I'll give ya that." Before impact, Izuku was able to activate 'Hardening' to stop the impact from being too much. He survived the kick, but not without notable damage. "Well you definitely are who I'm looking for, so lucky you that I can't kill you."

"Looking for? What are you talking about?"

"Seems you attracted some attention of some powerful people. The League wants you for some reason. I don't know why, but we were told to find and capture you by our boss's boss." Muscular cracked his knuckles before having more muscle fibers cover his hands. "That being said, I don't think it'll be a problem if I rough you up a little more." He stormed Izuku again for him to jump out of the way thanks to 'Rabbit', or at least try. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" Muscular grabbed one of his legs to slam Izuku into the cliff before grabbing his head and throwing the green haired boy a distance.

'Not good. Not good. Not good!' Izuku used 'Zero Gravity' to lose all his weight and gain his footing before landing near the edge of the cliff. 'That was a close one.'