Painful Choice

3rd person POV:

Izuku and Gentle continued their brutal assault on one another as they traded blows. The force of Izuku's kicks sent shockwaves that pushed La Brava back. 'I need to get him away from La Brava before he hurts her.' Seeing what was happening, Gentle tried to tank a kick from Izuku as he realized what was happening as well.

'If I don't move this away from the woman, she might seriously get hurt.' Using forward momentum he had, Izuku flipped over Gentle and landed on the ground. He held his hands out and shouted loudly. "POWER OUTPUT 80%! PACT MOVE: TSUNAMI STRIKE!" The attack of 'Wave Motion' sent Gentle flying away from the area and indirectly helped avoid bringing La Brava into the fight.

Seeing this happen, Gentle noticed Izuku was sending him closer to the school which confused him. 'The boy wanted to prevent me from entering the school. Why is he doing this?' Realizing he was getting away from La Brava who was in the opposite direction, the villain thought about the possibility. 'Did he realize La Brava was in danger as well? Did he do this to help her?' He was stopped in his train of thought when a downward axe kick to his head slammed Gentle into the dirt. The older man ranked the hit and lifted Izuku's foot up. "I am not beaten yet, young man. Not by a long shot!" As he said this, Gentle used his quirk to turn the air under Izuku's foot into rubber to have it propel back and pull the Pact quirk user away.

'I gotta find a way to take him down quickly. I'm running out of time.' Izuku ran towards Gentle, picking up a few pebbles and then using 'Size' as he threw them to turn into boulders. Gentle turned the air in front of him into rubber to push them back. These were however a diversion as Izuku came behind with 'Rabbit' to give a OFA 20% kick to the side and send the older villain into a tree. 'If this is that one woman's quirk, there has to be some kind of limit.'

As Izuku and Gentle continued to fight, La Brava ran as fast as she could towards UA's gates. 'Gentle won't be able to handle the Usagiyama boy for long. His power isn't going to last long. It'll eventually run out.' La Brava panicked as they used their trump card for an escape just to handle Izuku. However, she had her own task that if they even had a shred of hope for success, it would have to be done while Izuku was preoccupied. 'All I need to do is get close enough to the school so I can hack in. Once that's done, Gentle can succeed with his goal.' As she reached the position she needed, she stopped immediately noticing Hound Dog. 'Oh no!'

"*sniff sniff* Grrrrrr WHO'S THERE!"

With Izuku and Gentle

As the two continued their battle, it seemed as if Gentle was able to get the upper hand and give a solid punch to Izuku's gut. When he did however, the power up he obtained from La Brava left him to have little push towards it. "No. Not now."

Realizing the hesitation, Izuku grabbed the man's arm and judo flipped him over his shoulder and held him down with his arm bent around. "I'm sorry this had to go down the way it did. But I need you to surrender now. I don't know how your friend's power works, but I'm assuming there's a limit or else you'd have used it on me when we started. Just give up now. If you do, then maybe the law will be more leanient on you." Gentle remained silent with it irritating Izuku more. "DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE WITH THAT WOMAN!? SHE STUCK HER NECK OUT FOR YOU LIKE THAT JUST TO HELP YOU, SO WHY DON'T YOU DO THE SAME FOR HER!?" Gentle looked at Izuku as he began ranting. "CARE AND LOVE ARE MUTUAL! SHE CARED SO MUCH FOR YOUR DREAM THAT SHE'D RISK ALL THIS! SO WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND DO SOMETHING FOR HER AND MAKE IT A POINT TO HELP HER!? ISN'T THAT WHAT SOMEONE SHOULD DO FOR A PERSON THAT LOVES AND RESPECTS THEM!?"

As Izuku shouted, La Brava came running back towards them. "GENTLE! THE HEROES ARE COMING!" She panicked with Izuku's thoughts echoing in Gentle's mind.