A Gentleman

3rd person POV:

In an unknown appartment, an older man in a suit and a small woman with red hair and pigtails were discussing with one another. "Everything seems to be set, La Brava."

"Yes, Gentle." The smaller woman looked at the man she was talking to known as Gentle to notice him looking somewhat tired. "Gentle. Did you have your evening tea yet? I know how your unable to enjoy the night without it."

"I am alright La Brava. If I do not finalize everything as soon as possible, then I won't be able to properly execute the plan as a whole." Both were criminals who were working as a team. Though they were bad, they weren't exactly the normal bunch of criminals. A lot of times, their actual crimes were resisting arrest from pro heroes and attempted theft. Not exactly threatening when looked at on paper, but strong enough to prevent going in for their crimes. But in the reality, the two weren't actually 'bad' people. They were just people that the current society denied.

"Ok then. Is there anything I can help you with?" La Brava asked.

"If that is the case, it should be imperative that you find out what exactly we are trying to do in order to have it be done right." The man began explaining his plan. In short, they were going to leave at a specific time and head off on a route. He said they were to be at a shop that looked similar to a home that only those that know what they're looking at would know. After that, they'd head off towards UA on a specific route. That would be where the woman La Brava's talents would come in. Unknown to most, their talents of broadcasting their crimes on social media was mainly due to her talents in hacking. The plans were made by Gentle, but it was thanks to La Brava that they could be executed as well as they could. Their goal was simple but large when looked at in the larger grand scheme. Infiltrate UA and broadcast it for the entire world to see.

"But Gentle, why do we need to stop at this specific shop?"

"Because La Brava. At this very shop, there is a special tea that only true tea lovers can love. The Gold Tipped Imperial. This brand of tea is a unique brand that only those of brilliance can understand. It's flavor on our tongues will be vital in securing a rousing success. This is extremely important La Brava that will ensure our names to go down in the history books alongside people such as Destro, All Might, and the Hero Killer. And all of this is only possible because of your assistance, my dear. It is only because of your constant work and devotion that we can succeed in our actions. La Brava. I owe everything to you."

Hearing these words, La Brava began to cry before jumping up towards the man. "Gentle!" She wrapped him in a hug as they fell on the ground with tears of joy in her eyes. "Gentle. I love you."

"And I you, La Brava." The man smiled happily knowing how enjoyable his life has been since they became a pair.

Meanwhile at UA

"What? You're serious?" Izuku was on the phone with Sero who was talking to him from the 1-A dorms.

"Yeah, man. The rope's too worn out." In an attempt to make their act seem more unique, the group agreed to have Sato hold up Aoyama as he used his quirk in his costume to send lasers from his body across the auditorium. However, their constant use of the rope seemed to reduce the durability to which they couldn't use it without risking the safety of their friend. "Any chance Yaomomo is awake to make us a new one?"

"She's asleep right now. Sorry. I can't really make it since I don't know the exact fibers used for ropes and have a broad understanding of how it works. If I was able to, I'd make it. Though I do have to go out in the morning to get something. It's not that big of a deal to make an extra stop at a hardware store."

"Oh, nice. What are you trying to get?"

"Well, I promised Eri candied apples and I'm not exactly sure if we will have them or not. That reminds me, I may need Sato's help tomorrow in making something. Is he up for you to ask him for me?"