Training

Yui POV:

The first day of training officially started with Mr. Vlad King having us wake up fairly early. Since Kino was barely awake, I gave her my arm for support while we were walking and being explained what today was going to consist of.

"For the entirety of this week, we will be training your quirks. Just like your skin and muscles, the more you push them to their limits, the stronger they'll become. As such, we'll be having assignments put specifically for all of you." When we arrived at a clearing, class A had already been placed into their training with only one word coming to my mind at first glance. Hell.

"Usagiyama! Change positions now!"

"Yes sir!" I looked over to see Izuku walk over to where Todoroki was with him jumping into a bat of water to freeze the water and the area around it before melting it again. Todoroki was doing something similar.

"Woah! Izuku is super strong shroom!" Kino looked up at this before Izuku was told to go towards another station to lift up a couple of rocks beside Ochako.

"Head towards a station that has your name on it! Class A had already started, so you have a lot of catching up to do!"

We both stopped staring to begin heading towards where we needed to and seeing a notebook saying what we need to do. 'So I need to increase the amount of things I can grow in a single moment as well as see about growing it larger. Seems simple enough.' I began doing this to start making my max limit and then trying to grow another to have a bit of problems. 'C'mon.' I began pushing it to feel a bit of strain on my body from it.

"Usagiyama! Change positions!"

"Yes sir!" Izuku ran towards me to begin grabbing every piece of debris he could before getting to the max limit I could and pushing to get another one. "How is it going for you?"

"Could be better." I was able to finally get the tenth one done before trying to go for an eleventh. "So you're jumping from station to station?"

"Yeah. Basically, my quirk doesn't allow me to do better than everyone else unless they hold back. So as a way to make sure everyone isn't slacking and I'm pushing myself just as much to meet the standard of everyone else, I'm jumping from station to station in order to keep the gap between us as narrow as possible." Izuku was able to grow the tenth piece of debris and join me on the eleventh.

"Usagiyama! Next station!"

"Yes sir! Thanks for the talk. Hope your training goes well." He ran off to join Tetsutetsu on his station and begin punching a wall in hopes to avoid the steel of the quirk he was using to weaken.

'I think half the reason he's having Izuku go to each station to work side by side with us is to motivate us. If it was just us, we'd complain a bit. But since Izuku's doing all of our stations, he's trying to make it so we're being motivated to do better.'

"Kodai! Keep going!" Vlad shouted at me for my focus to be back on my objective.

'I'm going to get stronger. I'll make it so we can be great heroes together.'

Later that evening, Izuku POV:

The day finally finished with us and my body could not feel more drained. Thanks to running from station to station, I had almost nothing left in me and feel like I was on the verge of collapsing. 'I wonder if mom had to deal with running out of stamina like this when she was training at the start?'

"Usagiyama. Do you need a hand up?" Iida offered me a hand for me to take it. "We'll be making curry, so please try to keep going just a little longer."