In The Dog House

Izuku POV:

After coming back to the school, Ochako, Tsu, Nejire and I walked towards the dorms with the exhaustion of my quirk's drawbacks on Nejire's. "My body still feels like lead."

"Considering what you faced, that's probably the best outcome out of everything." Tsu explained this as Ochako started to hug me.

"Ochako. Are you ok?"

"Hmmm...You dummy. You shouldn't have done that. That was so risky."

"She has a point. You should've asked for help." Both Tsu and Ochako started ganging up on me with Nejire seeming to be keeping out of this.

"Nejire. Don't you think it was better if Izuku asked for help?"

Nejire thought for a second before answering. "I think he did what was best as a pro hero's standards. If you think about how he handled it and the fact having multiple people fight would've possibly caused more casualties, I think Izuku going it alone was a good thing....but." Nejire hugged me from behind to pull my head into her chest while pouting. "I really hated the fact you went and did something like that. It's really frustrating and making me feel like you don't trust us."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I-I just wanted to avoid someone getting hurt."

"Well you're going to pay with everyone else collecting it." Ochako pointed this out while opening the door to have someone jump out and tackle me to the ground. If Nejire didn't step out of the way, she would've been tackled as well for me to look up and see Kino sitting on my chest trying to wring my neck.

"YOU JACKASS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO SOMETHING SO STUPID!?"

"GAH! Kino. You're choking me." I tried to say while gasping for air with her not letting go. 'WHERE THE HELL IS SHE GETTING ALL HER STRENGTH FROM RIGHT NOW!?'

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T KILL YOU, SHROOM! YOU HAD ME AND YUI WORRIED SICK AFTER SEEING THAT FIGHT AND HOW DEPRESSED YOU WERE LEADING UP TO THIS! I OUTA SHOVE A MUSHROOM DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SEE YOU HALLUCINATE AND FREAK OUT FROM IT!"

"Alright, Kinoko. I think you proved your point." Ibara was able to lift up Kino with her still fuming in rage. "I still do agree with her in saying you acted rather brazen in the fight. Next time you do something like that, don't expect me to pull her off." They walked in with me finally able to stand on my own feet.

"Did I really screw up that badly?"

"Yes." Tsu, Ochako and Nejire answered in unison without much concern for me to feel even worse. I tried to get over this before entering into the house and trying to see how everyone else is managing. In the kitchen, I noticed Yui making something to go in and see if she needed help.

"Hey, you want some help?"

"I can handle it." She didn't even look at me and continued doing what she was doing.

"Umm...ok. You wanna talk while you're doing whatever you're doing? It could make the time pass quicker."

"No. I'm fine with the silence and working alone. Something I believe you think you should have to do." I felt an arrow come at me when she made the comment about me to know exactly how angry she was.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later then." Yui didn't answer and continued to do what she was doing. In the time I've known Yui, I know when she actually is mad and not. Normally when she is mad, she secludes herself from the person she's angry at and handles some kind of hands on project. If the person even tries to talk with her, she shows no emotion towards them while also avoiding any long conversations with them. Simply put, I pissed her off.